ADVERTISEMENT

How are you surprised ?

Literally brought in and picked Sims. He Fawned over him without realizing Sims lead everyone in d1 football in turnovers. Any coach with a brain know Thompson is better. Rhule picked Sims.
He wants to run the football , you know that right ?

Literally brought in and picked Sims. He Fawned over him without realizing Sims lead everyone in d1 football in turnovers. Any coach with a brain know Thompson is better. Rhule picked Sims.
He couldn’t wait for Thompson to make up his f’n mind if he was coming back. Do you not remember the drama?

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
should he have not brought in another qb?
Yes he should have. Then immediately after Sims signed the dotted line, he should have declared Thompson the starter to keep him. It's not like Sims could leave after that point. We need to be a lot effing smarter with how we handle these situations.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Thompson was always coming back to play. Rhule picked an "NFL QB"...
You obviously missed the mystery and drama in December and January. Nobody knew if he was coming back or if he was leaving. Then he went through spring learning the offense from the sideline and decides to take Hermann up on his starting job at FAU. Him leaving is not Rhule’s fault.

The thing that is somewhat surprising is how poorly the offensive line has played especially run blocking, I still haven’t seen much of any foreword push

Reactions: RedMyMind
Don't think he meant to. Thinks glass half full type of guy ? He needs to be given a chance to build his team. Obviously he thinks of Sims as a better option. So far...ouch.
He thinks Sims is an NFL QB...Sims isn't even an average college QB.

The thing that is somewhat surprising is how poorly the offensive line has played especially run blocking, I still haven’t seen much of any foreword push
which is why being an OC for this team must scramble your brains. They can't do anything well because of the holdovers and youth.

Reactions: GaRed
Our best plays are runs in the middle of the field. Sims misread one zone read that would have been a huge gain in the second half. This loss wasn’t because of our O line. They can’t win on every block. The QB has to help them

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Yes he should have. Then immediately after Sims signed the dotted line, he should have declared Thompson the starter to keep him. It's not like Sims could leave after that point. We need to be a lot effing smarter with how we handle

He thinks Sims is an NFL QB...Sims isn't even an average college QB.
I know , on what planet I don't know. I didn't listen to him , I watched film . He looks the same.

You obviously missed the mystery and drama in December and January. Nobody knew if he was coming back or if he was leaving. Then he went through spring learning the offense from the sideline and decides to take Hermann up on his starting job at FAU. Him leaving is not Rhule’s fault.
I literally coached 2 offensive lineman on the team. Casey was always coming back. Rhule picked Sims. Live in reality

Our best plays are runs in the middle of the field. Sims misread one zone read that would have been a huge gain in the second half. This loss wasn’t because of our O line. They can’t win on every block. The QB has to help them
Did norrie the right guard get hurt because Henry was in a lot especially the second half

I know , on what planet I don't know. I didn't listen to him , I watched film . He looks the same.
I listened to Gil Brandt talk about college QBs and the NFL draft. He said “ every head coach and OC see a guy with great measurables and physical talent and they think they can fix him. Usually they can’t“. Then they over draft him. Josh Allen might be the lone exception to that rule. Sims is not an exception to Brandt’s rule.

Reactions: Baxter48
I listened to Gil Brandt talk about college QBs and the NFL draft. He said “ every head coach and OC see a guy with great measurables and physical talent and they think they can fix him. Usually they can’t“. Then they over draft him. Josh Allen might be the lone exception to that rule. Sims is not an exception to Brandt’s rule.
It's the NFL now isn't it. Get a athlete and try to make him a QB. Give me Brady and Montana any day.

And reprted by his own father as well. He told the press that Rhule told his son to move on.
CT not once shared that with any media. Nobody knew until after the start of school. All Rhule did was compliment Casey from day one.

CT not once shared that with any media. Nobody knew until after the start of school. All Rhule did was compliment Casey from day one.
Rhules rhetoric and actions haven’t exactly been aligned once the proof started rolling in

Wouldn’t at all be shocked if this is another case of say one thing do another by the Preacher

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT