ADVERTISEMENT

Hope you are having a blessed day....

Still lots of good things in the world - raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.....sometimes we have to resolve to take a few moments and look for them.

I woke up alive this morning, that was a good start and it only got better.

Reactions: WHCSC
Still lots of good things in the world - raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.....sometimes we have to resolve to take a few moments and look for them.

I woke up alive this morning, that was a good start and it only got better.
You forgot to mention strippers and weed.

For some reason I can't picture a governess like Julie Andrews singing about strippers and weed to her six students. If she did, Barron Von Trapp might discharge her.
Julie Andrews was a freak. Sexy freak at that

Although a year has passed since the last post, I still want to say that I dream about the day when possession of weed won't be a criminal offense. I dream about that day when people won't look awkward at you when you tell them "you can buy kratom near me". I am against anarchy and all that and I still believe in this country's laws and institutions, but I believe that we should all move forward and make the next step towards total legalisation. I know it's risky, I know it requires an enormous effort from the authorities, but I am pretty sure it will happen one day.

Although a year has passed since the last post, I still want to say that I dream about the day when possession of weed won't be a criminal offense. I dream about that day when people won't look awkward at you when you tell them "you can buy kratom near me". I am against anarchy and all that and I still believe in this country's laws and institutions, but I believe that we should all move forward and make the next step towards total legalisation. I know it's risky, I know it requires an enormous effort from the authorities, but I am pretty sure it will happen one day.

So the "risk" is worth it? The science is not in your favor if you actually care to read it. What is the end game in all this? States are now legalizing hard drugs so where does it stop?

The hypocrisy is amazing, outlaw sugary drinks but support putting other things in your body that cause harm. I thought we were so in to the "science" of everything. No, we are actually into making it easy for people to escape and feel better.

We all need hopes and dreams.

What a looser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT