ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals

Wait a minute....you live in a remote sector of the state and you didn't know they were predicting blizzard like conditions for the past week? Your intelligent posting tells me you're smarter than that, Emormous.
Really like Long Pine. It's like "What the heck is that place doing in Nebraska". Beautiful spot.

old-lady-tongue.gif

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Merry Christmas! I hope you all the very best. Tomorrow is the greatest day of the year for a father of elementary school aged kids. They still believe, still want to hang out with me and think I’m awesome (which makes sense).

Can’t wait to open gifts, put together lego sets, plays cards (and monopoly if they are in the mood to have me slowly grind them into nothing- take their money and properties and then have my way with their mother…. Sorry, monopoly does something to a man….), watch football, cook and eat.

It really is my favorite day of the year. And each year since having kids has been better than the year before.

Stay safe tomorrow as well. Weather may be unsuitable for anything but staying at home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT