ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Opinion on Rhule’s Staff

It’s just a hallmark of our team. Always doing dumb shit. As soon as he caught that ball on the 1, I knew it was over and so did the team. We won’t go anywhere with Rhule. Just look at how we play. It’s not rocket science.
Their first drive painted the picture for me. It was too easy.

Reactions: MissoulaHusker
The most disappointing thing to me personally is that today is the day that I have lost confidence in our coaching staff collectively, going forward. They have to regain our trust. I don’t know if they will.
Me too! Hate to say it, but UCLA is our only hope of bowling and I heard the song "I'll be home for Christmas."

If Rhule is going to play CEO coach who doesn’t get his hands dirty in the O or D, he better go out and hire the best of the best coaches this offseason, Indiana coach is a total Dbag but I’d like a stone cold killer for a change instead of making sure everyone is having fun
DeBoer at Bama might be available…..

Why don’t we fire the whole staff and throw 30 million at Kirby and hire him and he brings the entire team with him. Look if Indiana doesn’t have all those transfers like the old days they aren’t 7-0
Transfers from the MAC, Sunbelt, and MVC. I thought we needed better players, but Indiana's are no name 3 star diamonds in the rough that no P4 team wanted.

Foley- Rhule buddy
Satterfield- Rhule buddy
Raiola- Only here because he happens to be DR’s uncle
McGuire- nepotism hire

Tony White- not impressed by today's performance but the other two phases aren’t helping.
I have a hard time telling if the defensive issues are related to scheme or talent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have a hard time telling if the defensive issues are related to scheme or talent. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Today looked a bit like both to me.
Indiana is efficient, but we were completely out of sorts and giving way too much cushion.
The run gashes were bad.
I saw multiple plays that looked like poor effort.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT