ADVERTISEMENT

Rhule

Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020
Nice gif of Satterfield!

So you admit his record was awesome...you just didn't like that he didn;t want to suck your dong and play with your balls. Thank you!
Yes and no. If he wasn't a dickwad with that record, he wouldn't have been fired. He needed to win more games if he wanted to continue to act the way he was.

This still can be a successful season if they coaches get their act together and the players play as a team, sc loses , Iowa loses Wisconsin is a winnable game Ohio state will be ugly but every other team is very winnable IF this team plays up to there capabilities

Reactions: cornwoman
Yes and no. If he wasn't a dickwad with that record, he wouldn't have been fired. He needed to win more games if he wanted to continue to act the way he was.
He wasn't a dickwad though (great 80's word by the way!), it was just that so many of us were DYING to be offended.

I’ve written this a million times on this Board Huskers need to win games. No excuses. Cignetti is in his first year at IU. No way can IU have more resources than Nebraska. I don’t like Brian Kelly at all but his LSU team is winning again tonight. He is in just his second year. No more excuses. I hear talk about relegation in the FBS future. We keep this BS up and we will be playing with Ga Southern and Nevada before we can spell CAT.
This is Kelly's 3rd year at LSU

Bo should not have been canned. We would be 7-0 right now with Bo and Dirk could be gooning over the articles he could write about how Bo was "mean"
You are dreaming. Bielema would have beat the piss out of his defense like he had done before as would have Indiana. We just would have gotten the added entertainment of Bo swinging at a ref and spouting back to reporters at the press conference “whadda you thunk?”.

I’ve written this a million times on this Board Huskers need to win games. No excuses. Cignetti is in his first year at IU. No way can IU have more resources than Nebraska. I don’t like Brian Kelly at all but his LSU team is winning again tonight. He is in just his second year. No more excuses. I hear talk about relegation in the FBS future. We keep this BS up and we will be playing with Ga Southern and Nevada before we can spell CAT.
Exactly. How long did it take the loudmouth coach of Indiana to get the players to "buy in?" Apparently about 5 minutes. Matt still hasn't acheived this after two years, since his players quit 5 minutes into the 2nd quarter. Next year, when we actually have a schedule, is going to be downright hilarious and we will still hear the same pussy excuses like "give him time...and whatever bullshit excuses that losers say. Same shit after 23 years.

Really? We probably have a loss to Rutgers and possibly Purdue if bozo was the coach. I’ll say it again if he was such a great coach why is he unemployed now
That is something to proud of. A team that is 1-6 and another one that got beat by UCLA. Building..

This still can be a successful season if they coaches get their act together and the players play as a team, sc loses , Iowa loses Wisconsin is a winnable game Ohio state will be ugly but every other team is very winnable IF this team plays up to there capabilities
I think you can stick a fork in this team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT