ADVERTISEMENT

Home field advantage in Dublin

Who decided which books belong in the canon of scripture?
Scripture as separate books existed WELL before the Roman church existed, let alone before it came into power. Grouping the separate books together is hardly creating something new. They simply were a part of many churches efforts to piece the books together scholastically.

Then corruption set in, they defiled the faith with the Latin vulgate, and the dark ages plagued humanity until God used Luther to spark illumination in the truth once more.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
200.gif

A neutral site game with the Huskers they said - sounded to me like it was going to be an Away game for NU - of course I mean Northwestern, not UNL, you’re in the B1G now which is populated by respected and academically minded AAU schools (with one eyesore of an exception) and where our abbreviations make sense and aren‘t made up to be backwards by retards - given how the Red Horde travels.

This said, our propaganda machine is in full swing. Expect the locals to be hostile at least and cheering on the forces of good coached by Paddy Fitzgerald, perhaps offsetting things a bit and making this more neutral ground afterall. Hell, we are still settling on our QB1, but I say give the ball to Brendan Sullivan (Ó Súilleabháin in the old tongue) just to further make it clear to the locals where their sentiments should lie. Scott, meanwhile is well known as a popular surname in England, and your anti-catholic sentiments in Omaha are well documented, and shall be widely shared to be sure.

In any case, I thought you’d be interested in what is going to press on the ground in advance of the game. Mr. Harigan of course is an NU alum from the Medill School of Journalism, and thus is committed to disseminating the truth. Do point out any inconsistencies or corrections to the facts if you must, as we don’t want to be accused of libel. Otherwise, enjoy! And hope for a clean game and that we don’t hurt any of your boys.

Oh, and by the way, you Huskers are indeed wise about one thing. Iowa does indeed suck.
billy-madison-dumber.gif

Literally the only thing Catholics have to fall on, and it crumbles under honest scrutiny. Which of course the RCC didn't allow for 1,260 "days" (prophetic years) aka the Dark Ages.

Then Napoleon put the harlot in her place, the job left unfinished til a future time according to the book of Revelation. It will be finished though. "Come out of her, lest you partake in her sins"!

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerO and WHCSC
A neutral site game with the Huskers they said - sounded to me like it was going to be an Away game for NU - of course I mean Northwestern, not UNL, you’re in the B1G now which is populated by respected and academically minded AAU schools (with one eyesore of an exception) and where our abbreviations make sense and aren‘t made up to be backwards by retards - given how the Red Horde travels.

This said, our propaganda machine is in full swing. Expect the locals to be hostile at least and cheering on the forces of good coached by Paddy Fitzgerald, perhaps offsetting things a bit and making this more neutral ground afterall. Hell, we are still settling on our QB1, but I say give the ball to Brendan Sullivan (Ó Súilleabháin in the old tongue) just to further make it clear to the locals where their sentiments should lie. Scott, meanwhile is well known as a popular surname in England, and your anti-catholic sentiments in Omaha are well documented, and shall be widely shared to be sure.

In any case, I thought you’d be interested in what is going to press on the ground in advance of the game. Mr. Harigan of course is an NU alum from the Medill School of Journalism, and thus is committed to disseminating the truth. Do point out any inconsistencies or corrections to the facts if you must, as we don’t want to be accused of libel. Otherwise, enjoy! And hope for a clean game and that we don’t hurt any of your boys.

Oh, and by the way, you Huskers are indeed wise about one thing. Iowa does indeed suck.
🍺🥴

my brother named his 2 cats bert and ernie but said ernie also represented ernie chambers...
(ernie was the trouble making cat, always attacking bert)

I think ernie was good for the working guy, in trying to not let the white collar guy own everything under the sun..
but he also said some pretty dumb stuff like white women get a organum when the death penalty is used on black guys..lol

ernie is probably happy about nil, he was pushing for players getting payed in like 1970..
do not fret about ernies theological stance, I'm 100% certain he would call luther and calvin crackers too, lol
and that honkey wycliff...which really isn't as bad as what rome did to wycliff...(now thats some hate)
lets keep it 100.

ain't no one perfect, sola Christus
I was reminded if this post this morning. I've got 2 tomcats that are constantly at each others throats for supremacy....yes one white the other black. This morning (I tried to get a video) they were at it again near steps to the porch. White cat won. But while he was enjoying victory and guarding his perch by the front steps, the black tomcat snuck around the back of the porch and hopped up over the side. I laughed thinking of all the captions I could have put to that video and retired a wealthy man

Reactions: redwine65
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT