ADVERTISEMENT

Holiday Bowl isn’t what it use to be.

Remember that time when this DB calls out posters for their opinion but is too scared to say his. Good times... loser
you being too dumb to infer my opinions that I very plainly state is a problem for you to sort out, not mine.

sorry about your Sooners though

• Haha
Reactions: yunginsNU2
Great post!! Ya, the Holiday Bowl was awesome. I remember BYU's air attack under Lavell Edwards was the bomb!!!! I think BYU played in many of the first 15 Holiday Bowls.
The Holiday Bowl was always one of the most entertaining of the season. And it was back in the days before ESPN bought up almost every bowl game. I think Mizlou or some other regional sports network controlled the rights. Games like the Tangerine Bowl, Astro Bluebonnet Bowl, Holiday Bowl would just pop up randomly on a local station.

The Holiday Bowl was always one of the most entertaining of the season. And it was back in the days before ESPN bought up almost every bowl game. I think Mizlou or some other regional sports network controlled the rights. Games like the Tangerine Bowl, Astro Bluebonnet Bowl, Holiday Bowl would just pop up randomly on a local station.

Yeah, but you had to get up off the couch and turn the knob on the TV to find it. And hope the rabbit ears were adjusted just right to get it to come in clear

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT