ADVERTISEMENT

Hold your heads up high Husker fans, there is no shame...

Aug 2, 2018
to lose to the winningst team in the history of college football! That team of course is MICHIGAN!

945–340–36 (.729) 42 Big Ten titles, 11 National Championships

A winning record vs every Big Ten team including Nebraska with Michigan’s victory tomorrow. So when Nebraska loses tomorrow and Yes, they will lose tomorrow. Do not get discouraged or depressed.

This is in no way to disrespect Nebraska as I believe Nebraska will be contending for Big a ten titles on a regular basis under Scott frost leadership.

Now don’t get all bent out of shape because I like to do some smack talking about my Wolverines. Michigan and Nebraska have great football histories and traditions. Both schools fans have a lot of pride in their teams. Both schools have gone through some rough times and coaching turnovers.

Michigan and Nebraska both have legacy head coaches that have won everywhere they have gone.

I truly have always admired Nebraska and I believe Nebraska fans are one of the most loyal fan bases in college football.

Good luck the rest of the season cornhusker fans. You have a guaranteed winner in Scott Frost.

to lose to the winningst team in the history of college football! That team of course is MICHIGAN!

A winning record vs every Big Ten team including Nebraska with Michigan’s victory tomorrow. So when Nebraska loses tomorrow and Yes, they will lose tomorrow. Do not get discouraged or depressed.

This is in no way to disrespect Nebraska as I believe Nebraska will be contending for Big a ten titles on a regular basis under Scott frost leadership.

Now don’t get all bent out of shape because I like to do some smack talking about my Wolverines. Michigan and Nebraska have great football histories and traditions. Both schools fans have a lot of pride in their teams. Both schools have gone through some rough times and coaching turnovers.

Michigan and Nebraska both have legacy head coaches that have won everywhere they have gone.

I truly have always admired Nebraska and I believe Nebraska fans are one of the most loyal fan bases in college football.

Good luck the rest of the season cornhusker fans. You have a guaranteed winner in Scott Frost.
If you don’t already live in Iowa, which it seems like you might..... you would fit in well there.

Your success to National Title ratio sucks, in the modern era.

You are a bunch of Stanford wannabee white trash pretending to be relevant.

#noBillionaireTech

zxrckshffqtvkgbkhjxw.jpg

Reactions: TheBeav815
11 National Titles......lol. And there you have it why

11 National Titles.... lol. Mythigan is the perfect name for the Wolverines.

Reactions: huskerfan1414

I'm surprised you don't have more likes. 97 Huskers > 97 Wolverines, real talk. I don't think it would have been close.

Football is made for smack talk. I appreciate your effort. I hope you beat OSU, Kings should be dethroned. The most knowledgeable fanbase are the Nebraskans. We know good football. I believe a new dominance will be born.

I hold my head up every day knowing that Nebraska does not have hellholes Detroit and Flint.

You need to be kicked in the nuts everyday for your posts on this board....

Nebraska has 46 conference championships.

masticate feces--look it up

Hey I’m all for the “poking” at the team your about to play ordeal but the Husker and Frost have a ways to go before we are competing in the BIG10 or at least with the big boys. Indirectly talking crap to a team who’s down, has either a true freshman QB or 3rd string walk on QB, new systems all the way around, Michigan (of course) gets the home field this year on top of it all and catching the Huskers early in the season while there trying to do a rebuild ISN’T exactly “all in good fun”.

Michigan is the team that has everything to lose and not much to gain, while the Huskers have nothing to lose and everything to gain in this game. The Huskers are supposed to lose and lose soundly. If Michigan doesn’t show up and the Huskers do...this could look VERY VERY bad for Michigan and HC Jim. I know if I was a Wolverines fan, I’d played this week quietly and seen how the game goes. The Huskers have the Head Coach, the talent and the “nothing to lose” attitude for this game. This could easily sneak up and bite Michigan in the ass if there not careful.

Last edited:
Reactions: saluno22

Dude....its a sad guy that has to come to a message board to feel good about themself.....please go back to what you were doing....

tenor.gif

Go Big Red!

Go Blue!

Reactions: Husker02GT
Well Harbaugh isn't holding his annual sleepover this week, so you have extra time on your hands.

I hold my head up every day knowing that Nebraska does not have hellholes Detroit and Flint.
Ignorant and uncalled for...and no I’m not a Michigan fan, but rather a fan of character & humility.

The last time Michigan won a unanimous national title (1948) only the ball was brown.
If Michigan is going to protest the 1997 Coaches' Poll, I want to protest their 1948 AP poll championship. Notre Dame was also undefeated and untied at the time of the final poll's vote and was #1 earlier in the season, only to lose their #1 ranking after a win. That's not fair. Michigan got sympathy votes because they went undefeated along with Notre Dame in 1947 but ND was voted #1 in 1947, it couldn't be because they were more dominant than Notre Dame in general that season.

WinkingWinkingWinkingWinkingWinkingWinkingWinking

I hope multiple winking faces adequately convey how silly much of this is.

Reactions: greenpeach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT