ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers 2.5 underdog to the Illini

I love the perception that NU is on a bubble or having a decent year.
We are 12th in the standings, one of our wins being against the last place team and the other the 11th place team. Overall record 13th out of 14 teams.

Losing by 26 at home is a nice twist. I stated on another thread that establishing the dreadful baseline Hoiberg has put out there and then ever so slightly exceeding it is not success. Our program is hideous.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
At least Wilcher played amazing, splendid D.
I’m sure it was just an off night for shooting. He will be fine

Is it bad that I check out the bball games threads the next morn with no idea what happened.... and lol almost the entire thread? You guys are die hards. I try to watch a few a year and get remined why I don't normally watch...but kudos to the S&M lovers.
I didn’t attend last night, didn’t bother watching the 2nd half. Knew exactly what would happen after a narrow win against a comparable bad team.

they have 1 quality win

10 b1g wins gets you on the bubble like it or not

I have a better chance of winning the Mega Millions than this team does of winning 10 Big Ten games. They just got blown out at home by the 13th-place team.

I see about 2 or 3 more wins at most on the remaining schedule....Minnesota, Penn State, and Maryland at home are the only winnable games left.

I have a better chance of winning the Mega Millions than this team does of winning 10 Big Ten games. They just got blown out at home by the 13th-place team.

I see about 2 or 3 more wins at most on the remaining schedule....Minnesota, Penn State, and Maryland at home are the only winnable games left.
I never said it's going to happen

I was simply clarifying my comment - 8 wins to get on the bubble

you said "NIT bubble (blah blah blah)"

no, NCAA tourney bubble

ya dope

Is it bad that I check out the bball games threads the next morn with no idea what happened.... and lol almost the entire thread? You guys are die hards. I try to watch a few a year and get remined why I don't normally watch...but kudos to the S&M lovers.
What's the answer? Picking a different team to be a fan of during basketball season? Gross.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

I try to make it an "event" as much as possible, especially with my son back home for semester break at UNL. We have a good time planning something to eat for the games and then watch the games together. Some days the food is better than the games, unfortunately.

You may want to try that approach with your bride as I know you are recently married. Although you might not be able to see the TV from your bubble bath.

I try to make it an "event" as much as possible, especially with my son back home for semester break at UNL. We have a good time planning something to eat for the games and then watch the games together. Some days the food is better than the games, unfortunately.

You may want to try that approach with your bride as I know you are recently married. Although you might not be able to see the TV from your bubble bath.

OMG HAVE YOU BEEN SPYING ON ME??? How did you know about the bubble baths??? That's just weird.

:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT