ADVERTISEMENT

High school football game 99-81

That's my High School. I couldn't believe it either. Cameron Baker, RB /LB , had 9 TDs with 360 on the ground. Iowa offered him last summer and Frost had him here for Junior Day. Nebraska wants him on the defensive side. He is N if Frost offers.

Reactions: SOHusker11
I know Baker pretty well family are Husker fans. He was a good wrestler too. But holy smokes that's a lot a points

That's my High School. I couldn't believe it either. Cameron Baker, RB /LB , had 9 TDs with 360 on the ground. Iowa offered him last summer and Frost had him here for Junior Day. Nebraska wants him on the defensive side. He is N if Frost offers.

I watched highlights of the game. I don't believe he is a D1 running back. He has a D1 body and athletic ability, but he definitely needs to play defense in college. Great high school player though!

I know Baker pretty well family are Husker fans. He was a good wrestler too. But holy smokes that's a lot a points
This may be overly simplified, but anyone from the Omaha metro area who is a great football player AND a great wrestler should automatically merit scholarship consideration at NU. Something about the sport of wrestling and excelling at it seems to equate to being able to make it at the next level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT