ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Hall of Fame new display.

Censoredagain

Sep 14, 2022
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – Sept. 10, 2022: A day that will live in infamy for many Husker fans.

And now, Georgia Southern’s 45-42 win over Nebraska at Memorial Stadium is enshrined in the College Football Hall of Fame.

In a post to Twitter on Thursday, Georgia Southern showed the new display, which features a jersey, hat, helmet and placard.

“Georgia Southern Upsets Nebraska in Lincoln,” the placard reads.

Nebraska’s disastrous game against Georgia Southern is notable for many reasons.

The Huskers’ defense gave up 642 yards of offense, the most ever allowed in Memorial Stadium.

The game also turned out to be Scott Frost’s final outing as Nebraska’s head coach. He was fired less than 24 hours later.

Husker fans who visit the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta may now be reminded of that fateful September game.

e335ce6defa45988febb82805485905998c48065f3e1a8fab79bf610aafb6b82_1.jpg

LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – Sept. 10, 2022: A day that will live in infamy for many Husker fans.

And now, Georgia Southern’s 45-42 win over Nebraska at Memorial Stadium is enshrined in the College Football Hall of Fame.

In a post to Twitter on Thursday, Georgia Southern showed the new display, which features a jersey, hat, helmet and placard.

Nebraska’s disastrous game against Georgia Southern is notable for many reasons.

The Huskers’ defense gave up 642 yards of offense, the most ever allowed in Memorial Stadium.

The game also turned out to be Scott Frost’s final outing as Nebraska’s head coach. He was fired less than 24 hours later.

Husker fans who visit the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta may now be reminded of that fateful September game.
It's right next to the Hawkeye natty tro..... Oh wait nevermind

Your time here is very limited, just like your lack of cerebral ability.

I know I shouldnt be putting this much thought into stupid but, I dont get it.
Is this supposed to be funny or make me mad....or what.
Are you pounding one out to the attention?
Im just curious because at some point, a self aware human would realize just how lame these posts are.

2 can play this game …

We need to counter by offering the Hall of fame our helmet and jersey and tell the amazing story of how we, after being tied late in the 3rd quarter, rallied to win a hard fought victory over the university of North Dakota

September the 3rd, 2022

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
2 can play this game …

We need to counter by offering the Hall of fame our helmet and jersey and tell the amazing story of how we, after being tied late in the 3rd quarter, rallied to win a hard fought victory over the university of North Dakota

September the 3rd, 2022
It’s posts like this, that once again, make me question whether you are a fan or a troll that is just much higher functioning than the average troll. Why would you even post this? It’s not funny, it’s not retaliatory to the OP… Why post it?

It’s posts like this, that once again, make me question whether you are a fan or a troll that is just much higher functioning than the average troll. Why would you even post this? It’s not funny, it’s not retaliatory to the OP… Why post it?
Why would you even question it? It’s as obvious as hell…

Why post it?
On occasion it’s entertaining to see how quickly the self proclaimed Barney Fife’s of the message board will thunder in with their decision about another’s fandom

Good work … truly entertaining!

images

On occasion it’s entertaining to see how quickly the self proclaimed Barney Fife’s of the message board will thunder in with their decision about another’s fandom

Good work … truly entertaining!

images
Lol, right. It’s also entertaining that on occasion certain trolls can’t maintain the charade forever.

Good work… truly entertaining!

Edit: and what you admit to doing is by definition considered trolling, so I guess that makes me right no matter how you respond.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT