ADVERTISEMENT

Heard a Rumor

This would not be Scott’s decision if COVID protocol related. If people want Scott to break covid protocol rules, smh
This. Could see a situation where Jaimes showed up for medical treatment or a meal at the training table and he wasn’t pleased with the “no soup for you” greeting he got and maybe HCSF had to step in to be the bearer of bad news, if you will.

Reactions: BleedRed78
This. Could see a situation where Jaimes showed up for medical treatment or a meal at the training table and he wasn’t pleased with the “no soup for you” greeting he got and maybe HCSF had to step in to be the bearer of bad news, if you will.
It's an interesting topic and something that could be addressed in a player handbook.

I have a friend who works at the university and he sent me a text this morning about something he heard from others who also work there.

What he said is that after Jaimes opted-out, Frost essentially banned him from re-entering the facilities and a lot of players were pissed - they had to say goodbye to him outside.

Anyone else hear this? If it's true, then what a dumpster fire. :mad:
Good, I would have done the same thing. I would have took it one step further and banned him for life.

I have a friend who works at the university and he sent me a text this morning about something he heard from others who also work there.

What he said is that after Jaimes opted-out, Frost essentially banned him from re-entering the facilities and a lot of players were pissed - they had to say goodbye to him outside.

Anyone else hear this? If it's true, then what a dumpster fire. :mad:
I know zero about this rumor. However, while listening to press conference Frost's tone and statement about not seeing a difference at all without Jamies at LT seemed a little salty. I assume he expected him to finish the season.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Who cares. Don’t care how long BJ played for us or how good he was. I will always remember him as a Riley recruit that quit on his team.
ouch. Tough but true.
There you go, half cocked about an unverified rumor, of which the accused would not be the decision makers. Really well done on several levels.
Iowa trolls have weighed in on the scandal....

I know zero about this rumor. However, while listening to press conference Frost's tone and statement about not seeing a difference at all without Jamies at LT seemed a little salty. I assume he expected him to finish the season.
I actually thought this exact same thing when I listened to the presser.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
the question was about how the team responded to it, not about how the OL looked.

Reactions: headcard
OP, go back to your "source" and ask them if the official words from HCSF were "you are banned from the facility" were followed up by "because of COVID protocols" or did your source hear only what their source wanted to hear then go run and tell everyone they know.

Ridiculous! Frost was banned from working out in the facilities when he was in off-season while still in the NFL during the Callahan era. Got that straight from Frost in the "Inside Football 101" camp June 2018. You honestly think he's going to ban a 40 consecutive start guy that put it all on the field for the team? HIGHLY doubt it.

I'll double down on what Hollenbeck said...you want to prep for the NFL...you do you. Can't have him around the other players b/c now he's not getting tested everyday.

Have no idea whatsoever if it's true but IF it happened I would guess that's because non-essential non-team members are banned due to Covid-19 protocols. And he would officially now be a non-team member who doesn't get tested any more.

Post #62 with opinions about a rumor and branching into past rumors. Oh my, now I know what went on behind my back as a teacher and administrator! :)

Reactions: resdog851 and WHCSC
I actually thought this exact same thing when I listened to the presser.
I thought the same..

it makes you wonder if Scott is super thin skinned.. I would have figured he would have changed in this regard, but maybe not.

waiting to get the audio tape of him going turbo douche though

It did NOT happen the way the OP troll portrays it. It's bullsh##. There are no hard feelings between Frost and Jaimes.
Care to elaborate on what actually happened then? I said it was a rumor, never once did I claim it as fact - I actually said I hope it wasn't true.

Because you've taken on the role of message board bully, who is also all-knowing with full access to everything which occurs within the walls of the program, please throw us all a bone and explain what actually happened then.

Looking forward to your response.

Care to elaborate on what actually happened then? I said it was a rumor, never once did I claim it as fact - I actually said I hope it wasn't true.

Because you've taken on the role of message board bully, who is also all-knowing with full access to everything which occurs within the walls of the program, please throw us all a bone and explain what actually happened then.

How does disagreeing with your original post make him a message board bully? I truly believe people do not understand what bullying actually is.

Your stupid post took on a life of its own. It never should have gotten this far.

How does disagreeing with your original post make him a message board bully? I truly believe people do not understand what bullying actually is.
Bullying is anything someone doesn't like.

Apparently I was bullied by organic chemistry back in the day. Didn't know it at the time, though.

Reactions: TheVegvisir
He called me a troll.

Last time I checked, name-calling is considered bullying.

The Centers for Disease Control and Department of Education released the first federal definition of bullying. The definition includes three core elements:

• unwanted aggressive behavior
  • observed or perceived power imbalance
  • repetition or high likelihood of repetition of bullying behaviors
I do not think calling you a troll would fall under these elements, unless you are like 9, then it still wouldn't. People, such as yourself, falsely claiming they are continually bullied for such a minor things really do distract from a huge problem in society.

Last edited:
He called me a troll.

Last time I checked, name-calling is considered bullying.

Harassment” and “bullying” shall be construed to mean any electronic, written, verbal, or physical act or conduct toward a student which is based on any actual or perceived trait or characteristic of the student and which creates an objectively hostile school environment that meets one or more of the following conditions:

(1) Places the student in reasonable fear of harm to the student’s person or property;

(2) Has a substantially detrimental effect on the student’s physical or mental health;

(3) Has the effect of substantially interfering with a student’s academic performance; and

(4) Has the effect of substantially interfering with the student’s ability to participate in or benefit from the services, activities, or privileges provided by a school.

The Centers for Disease Control and Department of Education released the first federal definition of bullying. The definition includes three core elements:

Thank you for posting this.

Calling me names is unwanted and aggressive, as well as you trying to show that you're somehow better than me.

The best part about a bully is that they're actually huge cowards and get scared when others stand-up to them. Like I said, the internet has made a lot of tough people who get to hide beyond their monitors and would never say these things directly to my face.

Reactions: oldjar07

I like that definition. Particularly "observed or perceived power imbalance"

So, if it can be observed that the POTUS has more power than Mack In Motion, then, by government definition, the POTUS is a bully.

Also, "unwanted aggressive behavior".

So, if I believe that posting third-hand, unfounded rumors on message boards is aggressive behavior, and is unwanted, then it meets the definition of bullying. And should apparently cease.

Thank you for posting this.

Calling me names is unwanted and aggressive, as well as you trying to show that you're somehow better than me.

The best part about a bully is that they're actually huge cowards and get scared when others stand-up to them. Like I said, the internet has made a lot of tough people who get to hide beyond their monitors and would never say these things directly to my face.

Such as a person claiming they are being bullied by being called a troll. I see that as a very rugged and tough individual. I would absolutely debate you in the definition of bullying and what truly is bullying and what is not to your face. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Reactions: beaglehusker
Such as a person claiming they are being bullied by being called a troll. I see that as a very rugged and tough individual. I would absolutely debate you in the definition of bullying and what truly is bullying and what is not to your face. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Big difference between having a face-to-face conversation with someone and calling them names to their face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT