ADVERTISEMENT

HCMR explains his OL philosophy

Truewooper

Redshirt Freshman
Jun 1, 2022
Not sure if everyone saw this but Matt Rhule broke down his OL philosophy on the Carriker Chronicles. Lots of other good tidbits like his philosophy on young vs veteran assistants. 3-3-5 and others in the whole video.

Last edited:
Not sure if everyone saw this but Matt Rhule broke down his OL philosophy is going to try to do on the Carriker Chronicles. Lots of other good tidbits like his philosophy on young vs veteran assistants.

While not overly nuanced, I appreciate when coaches offer some detail to back up their generic answers. Hearing him break it down a little is refreshing.

please use HCR instead of HCMR as it causes me heinous flashbacks
I'm old and tired of having to Google acronyms when spelling out the name is just as easy and doesn't befuddle half of one's readers.

It's "Rhule." Five letters. One capital letter. Easily read and understood in five keystrokes. Typing HCMR requires six keystrokes — caps lock on, the four letters, caps lock off.

Kids today and their crazy acronyms. FAFO. TLDR. EIEIO.

I'm old and tired of having to Google acronyms when spelling out the name is just as easy and doesn't befuddle half of one's readers.

It's "Rhule." Five letters. One capital letter. Easily read and understood in five keystrokes. Typing HCMR requires six keystrokes — caps lock on, the four letters, caps lock off.

F U

fotflmfao

Reactions: 9and4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT