ADVERTISEMENT

Hawt for teacher...

So you were 17 when you graduated?

I graduated when I was 18, but I was 17 going into my senior year. I was 13 going in my freshman year and turned 14 halfway through, as did most people. The exception being my best friend who was 17 at the time of graduation.

My daughter graduated at 17 and started college at 17. She has a few friends that way as well. I guess I didn't know that it was that uncommon. Sorry.

I also started at 4 and graduated at 17 but I was the only one in my class.

When I was a kid You could start if you turned 5 by Sept 15 and school started Tuesday after Labor Day. My birthday is the 14th. I actually had a friend that had a birthday a week after me but was a year older.

But even as the youngest freshman in my high school, I was only 13 for 8 days as a high school student.

Last edited:
I graduated when I was 18, but I was 17 going into my senior year. I was 13 going in my freshman year and turned 14 halfway through, as did most people. The exception being my best friend who was 17 at the time of graduation.
According to this your math is wrong...

If you finished 9th grade at 14, you graduated at 17 unless you were held back.

9th - 14
10th - 15
11th - 16
12th - 17

Edit: most people start at 15. The exception are those who start at 14.

Reactions: Lincoln gopher
According to this your math is wrong...

If you finished 9th grade at 14, you graduated at 17 unless you were held back.

9th - 14
10th - 15
11th - 16
12th - 17

Edit: most people start at 15. The exception are those who start at 14.

It seems as though my math was fubard. LOL. Yeah, started high school @ 14. Sigh.

No. Not unless you see a big difference between 13 and 14 year olds. I have no idea how many 13 year olds there are or how long they are 13. I just know that there are some, so i used that age to apply values to the "high school" age that was used in the post I originally replied to. Look, if you don't want to discuss this then I agree to just drop it.
I could be wrong but I think most 13 year old are 13 for 1 year

I still call BS. Based on your math skills you quite clearly never graduated Laughing

fonzie-effusion21.jpg

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Did you redshirt or what?

Reactions: bigboxes
Doogie Howser graduated from Princeton at 10 and was a freaking MD at 14. And he dated nurse Spaulding she was much older than he.

Different ballgame altogether. Pretty sure a guy with Doogie's confidence was packing a baby's arm holding a plum. That adds like 6 years. If I'm able to extrapolate correctly with some people's math in this thread, who were already making strong moves as 12 year old 9th graders, that means he was the equivalent of a 29-year-old on the top of his game.

And again. This time a female counselor at a junior high school:
http://keyetv.com/news/local/blanco...aving-inappropriate-relationship-with-student

Why are these women having so much trouble finding dudes in Texas? Answer: so many of these jacked up truck-driving, gun toting, camo-wearing, redneck punks are actually rabidly self-loathing gays packed tightly into the closet because of their strict religious upbringing. Overcompensating won't make it hurt any less, buddy.

http://keyetv.com/news/local/blanco...aving-inappropriate-relationship-with-student

Why are these women having so much trouble finding dudes in Texas? Answer: so many of these jacked up truck-driving, gun toting, camo-wearing, redneck punks are actually rabidly self-loathing gays packed tightly into the closet because of their strict religious upbringing. Overcompensating won't make it hurt any less, buddy.
Nice. Way to paint with a broad brush buddy.

Yea dude, softball lesbians are the result of self loathing closet gay men. I'm guessing one of those types stole your girl or stuffed you in a locker at some point in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT