ADVERTISEMENT

Hawt for teacher...

You guys are pretty dumb. 17 year old kid has to live with the fact that he was responsible partially for a divorce and at least one young toddler growing up without a mom, and a husband without a wife. And if he isn't partially responsible for the sex then he was raped, and you guys are still dumb. Multiple families broken and a school disturbed by this incident.

You guys are pretty dumb. 17 year old kid has to live with the fact that he was responsible partially for a divorce and at least one young toddler growing up without a mom, and a husband without a wife. And if he isn't partially responsible for the sex then he was raped, and you guys are still dumb. Multiple families broken and a school disturbed by this incident.

Virtue signalling.
The teacher did what she wanted to do and the 17 year old did what he really wanted to do.
He was not raped, and she is responsible for her actions.

Why do you feel the need to walk in and call people dumb and insinuate that we don't know the ramifications of a married teacher banging a student?
Do you think we do not understand what happened?

If you want to feel morally superior and get all self righteous, do it on facebook.

Last edited:
Virtue signalling.
The teacher did what she wanted to do and the 17 year old did what he really wanted to do.

Why do you feel the need to walk in and call people dumb and insinuate that we don't know the ramifications of a married teacher banging a student?

If you want to feel morally superior and get all self righteous, do it on facebook.

Projecting that the dude is happy is as bad as calling it out right rape. It is likely somewhere in between. There are so many ways that this situation could be manipulative, abusive, and psychotic. Obviously the idiots on this board have never worked with adolescents nor do they understand the desperation it would take for a married woman with children to sleep with a student, the long term pain that this will cause. Those celebrating this fact are evil or stupid. I imagine just stupid. Sober sex is rarely just about attraction, but whole bevy of factors. I don't know what the causes are but the effect is an adult having sex with a minor, a minor that the state gave her power over, a husband who now has a wife who slept with a minor, and a toddler who now has a mom who will be in jail until she is nearly through grade school. I will reiterate; ignoring these disturbing facts is stupid, that was my original thesis. And lol at the guy who won't defend a toddler and a man who just lost their mom and wife to jail, but will instead defend troglodytes on a husker message board. FTW

Projecting that the dude is happy is as bad as calling it out right rape. It is likely somewhere in between. There are so many ways that this situation could be manipulative, abusive, and psychotic. Obviously the idiots on this board have never worked with adolescents nor do they understand the desperation it would take for a married woman with children to sleep with a student, the long term pain that this will cause. Those celebrating this fact are evil or stupid. I imagine just stupid. Sober sex is rarely just about attraction, but whole bevy of factors. I don't know what the causes are but the effect is an adult having sex with a minor, a minor that the state gave her power over, a husband who now has a wife who slept with a minor, and a toddler who now has a mom who will be in jail until she is nearly through grade school. I will reiterate; ignoring these disturbing facts is stupid, that was my original thesis. And lol at the guy who won't defend a toddler and a man who just lost their mom and wife to jail, but will instead defend troglodytes on a husker message board. FTW

Man, that was really dramatic.

Are you her husband?

I didn't hear about the age of the "victim", but if the kid is in high school I'm going to go ahead and call this one a victimless crime.
High Schoolers? Are you saying it is ok for adults to engage in sexual relations with 13 year old high schoolers?

Virtue signalling.

I dunno man, I feel like if it wasn't for the irresistible nature of this one high school kid that marriage was really on course to be a hall-of-famer. Shame how you get one homewrecking 17-year-old to just overwhelm such a good woman's sexual urges and turn her from mother of the year to the kind of person who bangs high school kids from the school where she's employed.

Lady like that has classy written all over her and a guy like that has to go and mess it all up. Damn millenni...oh nope, wait, he's technically from a different generation. Quick, somebody tell me what they're called so I can blame them for the world's ills!

Read the whole thread as a story, not each post individually. Context is important.
Context isn't going to change the quote I was responding to. But regardless, you seem to be insinuating that based on the "context" of this thread that there is some sort of distinction between a 13 yo and a 17 yo. I'm not sure this is true in the letter of the law.

Context isn't going to change the quote I was responding to. But regardless, you seem to be insinuating that based on the "context" of this thread that there is some sort of distinction between a 13 yo and a 17 yo. I'm not sure this is true in the letter of the law.

No the context of this thread is mostly done in a lighthearted and joking manner. Thus the posting of the SNL skit and the South Park skit.

I am not sure why the 13 year old stuff came up because the FACTS of this case in particular is that of a 17 year old. So the 13 year old stuff is just more overreaction to this thread. Just like the if this was your daughter being pounded by a male teacher post.

I am sure there is a miscellaneous or political forum you can go to if you want to have a serious discussion about thee perils of teacher - student sex.

In the letter of common sense there is a huge difference. Better just home school your kids dude, if you haven't started already.

So when is it ok for a HS student to have sex with a teacher? At 16, 16.5, 15? What if the woman is single and 30, 40, 45...I imagine a 45 year old having sex with a 17 year old would seem more illegal...there must be some sort of creepy manipulation going on? Just as likely with a 22, 25, 28 year old. You guys just imagine a teacher willing to throw away her career and marriage at 22-24, is just being horny and dumb, but a 45 year old would be manipulative or slutty. I think the 22 year old probably has some major mental illness, it exposed itself when she slept with a student, a minor. Not a sexy situation at all.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
You guys just imagine a teacher willing to throw away her career and marriage at 22-24, is just being horny and dumb, but a 45 year old would be manipulative or slutty.

Nope, they are both idiots, and the teaching profession is better for having thinned out the herd. In addition, the 17-year-old is gonna be JUST FINE once his hands and back recover from all the high-fives and back slaps.

So when is it ok for a HS student to have sex with a teacher? At 16, 16.5, 15? What if the woman is single and 30, 40, 45...I imagine a 45 year old having sex with a 17 year old would seem more illegal...there must be some sort of creepy manipulation going on? Just as likely with a 22, 25, 28 year old. You guys just imagine a teacher willing to throw away her career and marriage at 22-24, is just being horny and dumb, but a 45 year old would be manipulative or slutty. I think the 22 year old probably has some major mental illness, it exposed itself when she slept with a student, a minor. Not a sexy situation at all.

Why are you bringing hypothetical situations into a discussion about a specific situation.

26 teacher is not 45
17 student is not 13.

If you want to play hypothetical. What if we just advance 1 year and the 27 year old is just a manager at a Claire's and the 18 year old is working at Foot Locker. Is there still mental illness involved?

If you want to play hypothetical. What if we just advance 1 year and the 27 year old is just a manager at a Claire's and the 18 year old is working at Foot Locker. Is there still mental illness involved?

Only if one of the willing participants was mentally ill. Otherwise, he's still just your ordinary run of the mill lucky bastard.

Of course not.
Fair enough. Joking or not, I was just curious why you set a limit at high schoolers. I wasn’t sure if you took into account that high school includes kids as young as 13 and 14. As Tuco felt the need to chastise me about, this thread has taken on a light hearted attitude towards relationships between young female teachers and older (17-18 yo) students. I was just trying to determine where the line is between what is socially acceptable and what isn’t. It’s been a while since I’ve seen the south park episode referenced in this thread, but I seem to remember it asking this same question. It attempts to satirically blur the line between peoples humorous, light hearted, no harm no foul, attitudes regarding relationships between female teachers and older male students and the disgust displayed towards outright pedophiles. I think it was just trying to get people to think about where that line is, or if there even is a line. Is it based on the age? Gender? Sexual orientation? Degree of manipulation? Perceived consension? Degree of aggression? I just found it interesting that many posters who display the laissez-faire attitude in this thread, have posted in other threads regarding the Penn State scandal and cover up with a much different attitude and wondered how they determined what is appropriate to laugh at and what isn’t. Didn’t mean to offend anyone. Apparently posing this question means I should home school my kids. I’m not sure how the two are related, but PelinitheCrunch is a much wiser man than I. BTW, where can I pick up some medical manuals so I can prepare to teach a MD/PHD student?

So a 45-60 year old man molesting 10 year old boys and 18-22 year old men forcibly having sex with 18-22 year old women is the same as "consentual" sex between a 17 year old student and a 26 year old teacher?

Come on. Of course the reasonable person is going to see those as completely different situations.

And as I said, the climate of the discussions on here were because this 26 year old was attractive and many "wished" they had that same opportunity as 17 year olds.

I didn't chastise you, I simply stated that there were other forums to have a serious discussion about the perils of student/ teacher sexual relations.

So a 45-60 year old man molesting 10 year old boys and 18-22 year old men forcibly having sex with 18-22 year old women is the same as "consentual" sex between a 17 year old student and a 26 year old teacher?

Come on. Of course the reasonable person is going to see those as completely different situations.

And as I said, the climate of the discussions on here were because this 26 year old was attractive and many "wished" they had that same opportunity as 17 year olds.

I didn't chastise you, I simply stated that there were other forums to have a serious discussion about the perils of student/ teacher sexual relations.
Of course they are different situations and I didn't say that they were the same. I simply posed the question where is the line of demarcation. In your response you mentioned ages, aggression (force), consension, and manipulation (molestation). So I would assume you used these parameters to determine where the line is between what you deem as harmful and what is not. As I said the south park episode implied this same question.

7th: 12 and 13
8th: 13 and 14
9th: 14 and 15
10th: 15 and 16
11th: 16 and 17
12th: 17 and 18

There are kids that turn 14 in the fall. and started kindergarten as 4 yo.

9th: 13 and 14
10th: 14 and 15
11th: 15 and 16
12th: 16 and 17

Of course they are different situations and I didn't say that they were the same. I simply posed the question where is the line of demarcation. In your response you mentioned ages, aggression (force), consension, and manipulation (molestation). So I would assume you used these parameters to determine where the line is between what you deem as harmful and what is not. As I said the south park episode implied this same question.

The issue is that you want to bring serious discussion into a thread that was not at all serious. That was the point. If you want to have those serious discussions start your own thread titled serious discussion of teacher-student sex.

All you accomplished is turning this lighthearted thread into a serious discussion by bringing up 13 year olds and 45 year olds and manipulation, when all we wanted to discuss was how we wiuld have enjoyed being this 17 year old.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch

So there may be 4 kids in the OPS system that are 13 for a week or 2 in the 9th grade? Is it that important to win an message board discussion? Ha ha ha

Reactions: timnsun
So there may be 4 kids in the OPS system that are 13 for a week or 2 in the 9th grade? Is it that important to win an message board discussion? Ha ha ha
No. Not unless you see a big difference between 13 and 14 year olds. I have no idea how many 13 year olds there are or how long they are 13. I just know that there are some, so i used that age to apply values to the "high school" age that was used in the post I originally replied to. Look, if you don't want to discuss this then I agree to just drop it.

Most kids start kindergarten as 5 year olds. It is rare for kids to graduate as 17 year olds. There are alot more kids graduating at 18 and even 19 than 17.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT