ADVERTISEMENT

Hawk---Tuah!!!

Shows how stupid society is as a collective. She produced nothing that a 15 year old couldn’t out do.

I don’t think her short lived fame and $$$ are any sort of victory. She will most likely go insane trying to recreate the attention she so desperately craves once she is no longer relevant (like in a couple weeks)

She seems like a cute, nice gal who is just another attention deprived normie like 99% of the second-handers that contribute nothing other than getting screen burn on their cell phones seeking the endorphine burst from a “like”. Much like this long winded post where I’m basically doing the same.

I’m not any better than her. Just wiser

Shows how stupid society is as a collective. She produced nothing that a 15 year old couldn’t out do.

I don’t think her short lived fame and $$$ are any sort of victory. She will most likely go insane trying to recreate the attention she so desperately craves once she is no longer relevant (like in a couple weeks)

She seems like a cute, nice gal who is just another attention deprived normie like 99% of the second-handers that contribute nothing other than getting screen burn on their cell phones seeking the endorphine burst from a “like”. Much like this long winded post where I’m basically doing the same.

I’m not any better than her. Just wiser

..you stole somebody else's identity on this board because your own personality wasn't interesting enough to stand on it's own two feet feet...and you did it because it brought you more attention.

...and when's the last time you used your stolen identity to feed homeless dogs and cats and try to get them adopted?

..you stole somebody else's identity on this board because your own personality wasn't interesting enough to stand on it's own two feet feet...and you did it because it brought you more attention.

...and when's the last time you used your stolen identity to feed homeless dogs and cats and try to get them adopted?
Ha! Dude, this girl, who has done nothing wrong at all...sure seems to be rubbing people the wrong way.

I also love how all of a sudden so many people here are mad at the internet and social media....like they are not on their phones and tablets all day long.

Ha! Dude, this girl, who has done nothing wrong at all...sure seems to be rubbing people the wrong way.

I also love how all of a sudden so many people here are mad at the internet and social media....like they are not on their phones and tablets all day long.

I can't speak for others, but I do just enough work to stay under the radar and i'm constantly researching my next bike, bike vacay, or home improvement project on the 'Net...during work hours. I figure my job has paid me somewhere round $300K since i've been here to enrich my biking and home improvement knowledge.

• Love
Reactions: BTF69

I kill dogs and cats that are homeless and I killed the guys identity who I stole. Okay, he’s not dead but he’s eating liquids for the rest of his life.

My post was tongue in cheek. Learn to read. Nobody will give a **** about this retard chick in a few weeks. You’re not special for taking her side.

Reactions: OzzyLvr

The Big Bang Theory Sheldon GIF by LittleOmig

To me, the girl was answering a stupid question with a comical question that made her famous. All I can say is I'm glad YouTube wasn't around in my youth! Who knows what they might have caught me saying to stupid questions. She has stated she's a comedian in those situations and likes to make people laugh. When I watch the video, the delivery and her reactions are in a comical manner.

One last thing, she can Hawk-Tuah me all day long! I wouldn't be offended at all!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT