ADVERTISEMENT

Super Regionals Thread

Coach should have yanked the starter after the first 2 walks. Nope. Bases loaded. Walked. Bases loaded. Walked. Bases loaded. Plunked him. Bases loaded. Walked. Tie game. Ok, now let's yank him. Bases loaded. Walked. Bases loaded. Grand Slam. ...

I've seen this stupid shit somewhere but we won't mention any names.

That guy wasn't even the starter. I guess it showed what kind of confidence they had in their other bullpen arms.

LOL, had to FIFY! Man, back in the 80s-90's at Rosenblatt those games were nothing but homers! The old unregulated bats were weapons!

yeah i knew what i meant and almost used "TD Ameritrade Park" to signify the difference but honestly couldn't remember if they changed the name, and thought they did... so i left it as was. you are correct though 1000% Personally, I loved the CWS at the blatte and the bombs were part o the reason

....and i went and checked and yup, they changed it. thought they may have but didn't remember for certain

Reactions: mgbreis
yeah i knew what i meant and almost used "TD Ameritrade Park" to signify the difference but honestly couldn't remember if they changed the name, and thought they did... so i left it as was. you are correct though 1000% Personally, I loved the CWS at the blatte and the bombs were part o the reason

....and i went and checked and yup, they changed it. thought they may have but didn't remember for certain
When I finally get my time machine I'm definitely making time to head back to circa '91-'95 or so to relive some of my times at the Blatt. Major nostalgia.

Speaking of the gorilla ball era, this is a really fun video if you want to see just how ridiculously stupid the old unregulated bats were. The 90's Easton Reflex was a drop 5 (!) that this dude got a 115 exit velo with.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT