ADVERTISEMENT

Hawk---Tuah!!!

Now we know why children today lack intelligence when they leave the school system.
Students today do more than we ever did and it is not even close. Connected to their classes 24/7, never getting away from assignments or work that is loaded up on their virtual class at all hours of the day and weekends.

Taking classes that were never offered when we were in school like CAD and Chinese and AP classes that help to get rid of college classes before even starting college. Toss in part time jobs and select/club sports and varsity sports.

It is night and day compared to what school used to be like.

I am excited for the long drawn out story this will turn into on how you hate marriage and don't understand how men can be married and hate their lives so much when they could be 50 years old chasing beat up pussy on tinder instead. With that being stated...most decent fathers would not be proud of their grown daughter to make a fool of herself as the way she has continued to do albeit she is cashing in, good for her, i wish her no ill will. Im sure her BJ skills are above average.
Too young for her BJ skills to be above average

I’ve seen a couple of interviews and she is legitimately funny and kind.
I thought her mom was a crackhead or something and her grandma raised her. Then she was a quality checker at a spring factory before the fame. I say good for her.

Thanks for the apology in advance as you've definitely misinterpreted. It has nothing to do with Ozzy Osbourne but has everything to do with a former coach named Osborne. My friends and I always referred to him as "Ozzy".

Holier-than-thou? You really don't know what that means. I was merely pointing out to lightspeed that he was saying the culture is in decline and threw his hands up in the air with "what do you do". My point to him, which obviously went over your head as well, was that people complain but then do nothing. When nothing is done, then it always gets worse. Look at history & learn from it. Something they don't do in schools anymore. How do you boil a frog? That's what is happening in our society and nobody wants to begin to look at how we turn off the burner on the stove.
there's no way anyone called themselves a "friend" of yours and willfully spent time listening to your pontificating bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: OzzyLvr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT