ADVERTISEMENT

Hausman committed to Michigan

Results on the football field:

Michigan 989-352-36 (.731)
Nebraska 912-417-40 (.681)

Nebraska could win its next 150 games in a row, and would still be trailing Michigan in winning percentage.
Are you pussing out on my request who Michigan played in 1902?

I believe so..🙈

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
That decision alone should have made nebraska the unanimous champion. One team was ready, the other didn't want any smoke.
It also set the president for not 1 but 2 additional cowardly decisions to virtue signal instead of compete for a national title (as if it could anyway)

BCS & COVID

Reactions: BleedRed78
Ahh.. you are a COVID nut, as well.

Good for you.
The opposite

Thought we should’ve played the whole season. Didn’t think non-con games would hurt anybody. Very reasonable.

Definitely don’t think a team should be allowed to duck an opponent under the guise of health (verrryyyyyyy cowardly - the B1G/michigan way)

The opposite

Thought we should’ve played the whole season. Didn’t think non-con games would hurt anybody. Very reasonable.

Definitely don’t think a team should be allowed to duck an opponent under the guise of health (verrryyyyyyy cowardly - the michigan way)

I think you are viewing this with the benefit of hindsight. Thousands of football games (college and high school) were canceled that Fall. The Big Ten was hardly alone. Ohio State still went to the playoff.

You probably also think Nebraska only playing six games in 1918 was "cowardly".

• Haha
I think you are viewing this with the benefit of hindsight. Thousands of football games (college and high school) were canceled that Fall. The Big Ten was hardly alone. Ohio State still went to the playoff.

You probably also think Nebraska only playing six games in 1918 was "cowardly".
I was saying the exact same things at the time, and everybody here can back me up

Hey, a question - why didn’t mich (a champion of Health & Safety) socially distance the ramps in the big house during the pandemic?

SMH bunch of cowardly hypocrites

Because you are a pussie to look it up and admit it here you go.

AlbionLaughing
CaseRollingLaugh
Indiana
NW
Buffalo🙄
Ohio St

*Chicago ( once a Big 10 school)😆
BeliotRollingLaugh
Io-ay 50-0 go figure.

Run along this is pathetic comparing what Nebraska did in 1971 and 1995..
Ivan the Cowardly Wolverine

Never fails to deliver the goods Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would say that decision was on the Big Ten.

No one could run on Michigan in '97. You didn't have enough of a passing offense to stop us that year.

And if truth be told, one loss Florida State was the best team in the country in 1997.
4 team playoff would've been great.

#1 Michigan vs #4 Florida St
#2 Nebraska vs #3 Tennessee

FSU apparently better (your words) so we'll give them the win over Michigan. We actually saw what Nebraska did vs Tennessee that year.

Championship Game
#2 Nebraska vs #4 Florida St

That would've been a fun game to watch.

When he comes back I can educate him more on college football history, since he wants to go back that far in history..WinkingLaughing

You can't even seem to look up a team's schedule in a specific year by yourself.

Oh, wait, I see you did finally figure out how to look it up. Good for you! But you obviously know nothing about Pop Warner or Amos Alanzo Stagg or Eastern power Buffalo (played several Ivy teams) or undefeated Ohio State or the University of Chicago's NCs.

You don't know wtf you are talking about wrt college football history. Just that, because the game changes throughout time, "those games shouldn't count". That of course means that the 1990s no longer count as well.
Time marches on!

Last edited:
You can't even seem to look up a team's schedule in a specific year by yourself.

Oh, wait, I see you did finally figure out how to look it up. Good for you! But you obviously know nothing about Pop Warner or Amos Alanzo Stagg or Eastern power Buffalo (played several Ivy teams) or undefeated Ohio State or the University of Chicago's NCs.

You don't know wtf you are talking about wrt college football history. Just that, because the game changes throughout time, "those games shouldn't count". That of course means that the 1990s no longer count as well.
Time marches on!
what a idiot comparing 1912 to 1971 & 1995. There was no two platoon football with unlimited subtiitutions.

Modern day football now is what it was like since 1964.. You Dumb azz!

Huge loss for Nebraska. He's the type of football player you want on your team.

The portal seems to be either:
1. High end players on crappy teams looking to go to a better team where they can win something of substance, or

2. Players that are getting culled.

Hausman fits under number 1.

Hausman committed to a Coach, not a program, he was never “N”, better to find that out now……..plenty of time to find a replacement!
I did'nt know that, I figured if he was from columbus he wasen't a mickey groopie

Could not agree more. Nothing personal, but in the context of how much pride we take in being a Husker and what that means to us fans, I hope we absolutely knock the piss out of him next year.
Hornsby will run by him like he's standing still.

Look. You started everything by talking shit about Michigan.

We are a better program than you are all-time. We are better in our head to head series. We are better than you are this season. We have more conference championships, more national championships and a better record vs other blue bloods than you. Yes, you can parse some years in which you were better. But all time trumps any subsegment of all time.

There isn't anything to add beyond that.
True. But 🖕 Michigan and it's pompous fans.

Has a ton of potential and wish he would stay, but I'm not in the "good luck, kid" camp. Once he commits to another school, especially one in the Big, screw him.
I agree. Karma just might show up as a nasty acl tear. Hate to see it but not really. Gbr

Funny, when Michigan football comes up in conversations, it usually comes down to them being recognized as maybe the biggest choke team of all time, Texas is usually right there in the mix as well.

Since the poll era (1936), and going through to the 2 platoon era (circa 1964) and beyond to today, all time great Michigan has won ONE outright national title and shared another. For all its greatness, there sure is a huge lack of National Titles the past 74 years for the wolverines.

Guess things happen that way.

Last edited:
Hausman committed to a Coach, not a program, he was never “N”, better to find that out now……..plenty of time to find a replacement!
This is not out of the ordinary. Most kids commit to a coach (even though that’s not the way it’s supposed to be).

I wish we could have kept him in the fold but he's one LB. Rhule has a nobody LB from Oklahoma visiting that looks better on film than Ernest did in HS*. They come and they go. Hopefully under the new staff the incoming ends up better than the outgoing.

*I'm not saying he'll be better

And don't forget Bill Callahan!

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F05%2F72640523-colorado-v-nebraska.jpg-850x560.jpg
At least he beat Michigan

He overreacted to Iowa's misdirection run. He gave up that 50+ yard run.

Well "he can suck it" isn't really my style, but if he's playing for a conference rival, why would we want him to succeed?
Under NORMAL circumstances, I am all for wishing a kid well on their way out the door. In this instance, he gave a big middle finger to NU and put the cherry on top by visiting Iowa....then actually transferring to Michigan.

Couldn't Fing care less about him now. I would never root for him to be unsuccessful off of the field, but I hope he sucks and is no better than an afterthought on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT