ADVERTISEMENT

Harper Murray DUI

She’ll be fine, she’s only what 18 or 19? Unless this becomes a habit I don’t see the reason for kicking her off the team. Organized sports are sometimes the only structure people have in their life.
At that BAC she was tore up. She’s a lush

I mean...Or...she is a college kid having a blast.
season 2 famalam GIF by BBC Three

One, she's young and gets a mulligan as long as no one got hurt.
Two, this is a different climate than when many of us were young. Getting shitefaced in your dorm room or a friend's place is one thing, but getting behind a wheel in any era ain't smart. She gets her mulligan but is also on notice.
I have always thought about this...but pretty much everyone that leaves happy hour after a little work gathering, is driving home drunk. It must happen all the time.

Hell of a Thirsty Thursday evening for her. Even though she used a fake ID there isn't a bar in Lincoln that wouldn't know who she really is.

“Murray was also cited for reckless driving, obstruction of a peace officer, minor in possession and carrying a false ID. Murray was transported to a detox facility, and then she was cited and released.

Hell of a Thirsty Thursday evening for her. Even though she used a fake ID there isn't a bar in Lincoln that wouldn't know who she really is.

“Murray was also cited for reckless driving, obstruction of a peace officer, minor in possession and carrying a false ID. Murray was transported to a detox facility, and then she was cited and released.
That’s a good point that just about anyone in Lincoln would recognize her. Personal responsibility needs to come first, but let’s not pretend that this behavior isn’t enabled to some degree.

One of two things...

1. Most people have no clue who she is. I post on here all the time and have never once heard of hear.

2. Clearly the bouncer knew who she was and well, that is college.

It is so lame that these are news stories.
You can’t be serious. She literally could have injured herself or others . People make mistakes but it’s an issue and it’s not having a blast like you said in another post.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT