ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh to Vikings?

been a longtime Viking fan (no comments, please).....however, will never root for them as long as Harbaugh would be the coach!!! i don't care if they win every stinkin' game!

been a longtime Viking fan (no comments, please).....however, will never root for them as long as Harbaugh would be the coach!!! i don't care if they win every stinkin' game!
Kind of my sentiment too. I do think he's a better coach than he has gotten credit for by some, but man he's such a punchable douchebag. That's okay. I've got my new team. Go Bengals! Was going to be a Raiders fan henceforth until they hired that goofball from the Patriots. Sheesh. McDaniels? Really? The interim guy did maybe the coaching job of the year in the NFL and you let him go for McDaniels? Davis gonna Davis.

Last edited:
Will be very interested in seeing who Michigan can find after this recent coaching carousel craziness. There's only scraps left out there at this point.

I think Urban will lay low for a couple of years to let all of the Jax stink wear off. His next move will be back to broadcasting. If he really wanted to return to CF, he would have went after the USC job as LA / California has everything he's after.

To get a coach that went 44 and 19 and went to a Super Bowl? Weird flex, bro. But it's not confirmed yet.
Guarantee if he goes to the Vikes he doesn’t repeat or come close to what he did with the 9ers. Singeltary had all the pieces prior, just couldn’t put the whole puzzle together.

Hell Hairball got lucky cause brother tossed him Macdonald from the Ravens to help him last year with Meatchicken. JMO/Flex.

Guarantee if he goes to the Vikes he doesn’t repeat or come close to what he did with the 9ers. Singeltary had all the pieces prior, just couldn’t put the whole puzzle together.

Hell Hairball got lucky cause brother tossed him Macdonald from the Ravens to help him last year with Meatchicken. JMO/Flex.
You can't guarantee s***.

I disagree. First, every new coach has an old coach's players. Second, San Fran went from 6-10 under Singletary to 13-3, uh, quite a difference. Third, Harbaugh won at SDSU and Stanford, neither of which are known for winning, then San Fran and ultimately took Michigan to a chance to win the championship. He may not be the most likable guy but he can coach.

I disagree. First, every new coach has an old coach's players. Second, San Fran went from 6-10 under Singletary to 13-3, uh, quite a difference. Third, Harbaugh won at SDSU and Stanford, neither of which are known for winning, then San Fran and ultimately took Michigan to a chance to win the championship. He may not be the most likable guy but he can coach.
I don't like the guy, but I don't doubt he could coach them up within 2 to 3 years to probably an NFC championship game at the minimum. So maybe I am warming up to him after all.

Didn't Michigan blindside him and cut his salary from 8M to 4M? He simply returning the favor by flying to Minnesota to become the head coach of the Vikings on national signing day.

I don't like the guy, but I don't doubt he could coach them up within 2 to 3 years to probably an NFC championship game at the minimum. So maybe I am warming up to him after all.
I've always thought he was a good coach. It's just that he's a dick and the players in San Fran got sick of him. IMO, his coaching style is probably better tolerated by college players who know they only have to put up with him for so long .... or they can transfer.

Reactions: rrdd2021
I've always thought he was a good coach. It's just that he's a dick and the players in San Fran got sick of him. IMO, his coaching style is probably better tolerated by college players who know they only have to put up with him for so long .... or they can transfer.
Even 9 hours with him would be about 8 hours too long.

Even 9 hours with him would be about 8 hours too long.
If I may correct you ----- 9 hours too long. To say he's an a-hole is being too kind.

Let's be honest, Harbaugh benefitted from a horrible OSU defense in 2021 (and 2020). Everybody moved the ball against OSU in 2020 and 2021 which resulted in the gutting of their defensive staff (minus Larry Johnson), Doubt if we see that again in 2022.

Reactions: phoenix4nu
It came up in his interview. He was touring facilities and it was going well. Later in the day, they asked him what went wrong in San Fran and he did not answer the question well. Things went south from there. He operated under the assumption that the job was his. Major, major miscalculation.

It came up in his interview. He was touring facilities and it was going well. Later in the day, they asked him what went wrong in San Fran and he did not answer the question well. Things went south from there. He operated under the assumption that the job was his. Major, major miscalculation.
It must be nice to have a $4 million per year fall back job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT