ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh to L.A, Done deal

Going to the NFL seems like a no brainer to me. The college game is just too chaotic now.

If he thinks Michigan is going to get hit with sanctions, San Diego looks even better.

If he wins the natty, i'd put the odds of him coming back to Michigan about dead even with the odds of me having an affair with Lizzo.

Probably president of the ncaa enforcement division. Kind of like Joe Kennedy taking over the SEC after insider trading before the 29 crash. No not that SEC….

At this point, it is probably not just a ploy to get another raise from the wolfs.

Especially if he wins it all tomorrow night, why stay, IF his goal was to coach (again) in the NFL and win a Super Bowl.

I thought he was a grand slam hire for the wolfs...then he kind of looked like a lame hire but if he wins it all tomorrow, finally giving wolf fans a national championship, something they pretty much have never had before, well, that would be a great time to cash out for what, 11 million a year in the NFL?

How geeked up are wolf fans right now? None of you have ever witnessed a natty in FB before and here you are one day from possibly getting a chance to partake in the sweetness.
You ever notice when media personnel talk about Michigans last title it’s never mentioned split with Nebraska but when they say reciprocate it’s always mentioned we shared the title with Michigan? ****ers

At this point, it is probably not just a ploy to get another raise from the wolfs.

Especially if he wins it all tomorrow night, why stay, IF his goal was to coach (again) in the NFL and win a Super Bowl.

I thought he was a grand slam hire for the wolfs...then he kind of looked like a lame hire but if he wins it all tomorrow, finally giving wolf fans a national championship, something they pretty much have never had before, well, that would be a great time to cash out for what, 11 million a year in the NFL?
I don’t think it’s about money for him. He has plenty. It’s the fact that he is not in the big boy league and has not won at all

I don’t think it’s about money for him. He has plenty. It’s the fact that he is not in the big boy league and has not won at all
I agree, he wants to have Super Bowl ring just like his brother..

Think he is tired of all the suspensions that he was given and tomorrow night is his last game coaching Meechigan…

I agree, he wants to have Super Bowl ring just like his brother..

Think he is tired of all the suspensions that he was given and tomorrow night is his last game coaching Meechigan…
Guy is too goofy to stay anywhere too long. Plus I'm sure it sucks at Christmas listening to bro talk about the NFL playoffs.

Reactions: drubendall

Plus he doesn’t have to recruit and deal with the portal and NIL. You can actually take a vacation(s) in the offseason cause you don’t have to recruit, coach spring ball, run summer camps, recruit some more and then it’s media days and fall camp. I would think coaching in the NFL (if you’re good enough to survive) would be a million times better than college.

Reactions: arf_man
Guy is too goofy to stay anywhere too long. Plus I'm sure it sucks at Christmas listening to bro talk about the NFL playoffs.
Been in Ann Arbor for 9 years now that’s been a pretty good stay considering that Nebraska has only two Head Coaches that have coached longer than 9 years at Nebraska and I don’t have to tell who those two are..

If he can win a title tinight, his Michigan Legacy is secured, and he has time to chase his Everest.

Plus he doesn’t have to recruit and deal with the portal and NIL. You can actually take a vacation(s) in the offseason cause you don’t have to recruit, coach spring ball, run summer camps, recruit some more and then it’s media days and fall camp. I would think coaching in the NFL (if you’re good enough to survive) would be a million times better than college.
Yes and no. In the NFL pay per amount of work is better (and time off), but you control less, and even good coaches can find themselves in bad situations and get drummed out quickly.
If you are a micromanaging workaholic control freak, there is probably more upside in the better college jobs.

Seahawks, if the Seahawks dont get Dan Quinn i would take Harbaugh in a second.

This raises an interesting question. Is Michigan a great job.

Michigan basketball is not a great job, not even close.

Michigan football?

Don’t know why this is even debatable? Checks every box…blue blood, fan support, facilities, money, P2 conference, fresh off a national championship, etc. Don’t know what else you’d need to consider it a great job? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: BigRedTed
Don’t know why this is even debatable? Checks every box…blue blood, fan support, facilities, money, P2 conference, fresh off a national championship, etc. Don’t know what else you’d need to consider it a great job? Or am I missing something?
They have stupid admissions policies. They don't allow (or did not allow) seniors to transfer in, without a lot of begging.

Historically, until the other night, they never really have done anything. 1 split title in the last hundred years?

I am just not sure if it is as amazing of a job as it COULD be.

They have stupid admissions policies. They don't allow (or did not allow) seniors to transfer in, without a lot of begging.

Historically, until the other night, they never really have done anything. 1 split title in the last hundred years?

I am just not sure if it is as amazing of a job as it COULD be.

I don't know about their current admissions policies for football players. But generally, with strict admissions policies comes a better education. Which, whether we want to admit it or not, Michigan is. Plus, if anything, being able to win despite strict admissions should be considered a positive, not a negative.

And yeah, they haven't done much, but they are usually in the conversation (esp recently) and they are considered by just about everyone to be one of 8 true blue blood programs. Probably top 6-7 job in college football, currently? Depending on how you want to define it. I'd say that's pretty damn good.

Look, I don't like the mother f*ckers, but gotta give credit where credit is due.

I don't know about their current admissions policies for football players. But generally, with strict admissions policies comes a better education. Which, whether we want to admit it or not, Michigan is. Plus, if anything, being able to win despite strict admissions should be considered a positive, not a negative.

And yeah, they haven't done much, but they are usually in the conversation (esp recently) and they are considered by just about everyone to be one of 8 true blue blood programs. Probably top 6-7 job in college football, currently? Depending on how you want to define it. I'd say that's pretty damn good.

Look, I don't like the mother f*ckers, but gotta give credit where credit is due.
Maybe you are right.

Reactions: Landomatic
You ever notice when media personnel talk about Michigans last title it’s never mentioned split with Nebraska but when they say reciprocate it’s always mentioned we shared the title with Michigan? ****ers
that's because the press voted Michigan #1 and their elitist minds think their opinions are the only ones with merit.

Not debatable, but timing might be an issue. Following an alum that lead them to an NC means the bar is high now for the next head coach.

Expect to be disappointed.

evc__20240108_wash_vs_mich_e18d57d7_507e_45f6_b62f_31445d846450_14141.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT