ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh to L.A, Done deal

I thought Harbaugh just signed a contract extension with Michigan that was predicated on him not leaving for the NFL.

I'd bet if he wins a NC he scratches his itch to return to the NFL. But I don't know shit, and would like to see him leave so.......

Could begin and end his head coaching career in the same city:

image-placeholder-title.jpg

Speaking of Harbaugh and Michigan, they will have to figure out some new play calling signs. Alabama has just hired the LB coach that Michigain fired a couple of weeks ago.

Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF
I think Bama hired the LB coach that was there before the LB coach that just got fired.

despite all the turmoil and allegations (most of which are probably true) that staff at Michigan didn’t have anybody jump ship. I doubt Harbaugh is going anywhere. And kudos to them, surviving the media onslaught

I think the chargers will hire Ben Johnson from Detroit

Reactions: zrob
Those are the terms that Michigan wants, but Harbaugh hasn’t signed a contract yet.
Yeah, I think Harbaugh's heart is returning to the NFL.

Plus, I truly believe Michigan-Harbaugh's success over the last 3 years has more to do with Ryan Day-OSU's incompetence than Michigan's coaching and talent level. On paper, OSU's talent has really exceeded Michigan's but Day finds a way to choke the big games away. Hell, he had a 14-point, 4th quarter lead against Georgia in the Playoffs last year and - true to form - choked it away and probably winning the NC

Yeah, I think Harbaugh's heart is returning to the NFL.

Plus, I truly believe Michigan-Harbaugh's success over the last 3 years has more to do with Ryan Day-OSU's incompetence than Michigan's coaching and talent level. On paper, OSU's talent has really exceeded Michigan's but Day finds a way to choke the big games away. Hell, he had a 14-point, 4th quarter lead against Georgia in the Playoffs last year and - true to form - choked it away and probably winning the NC
They were close.

• Love
Reactions: WHCSC
Harbaugh should take that job if offered. Sure, the chargers are cheapskates, but you can win if you have a quarterback, and they do.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
despite all the turmoil and allegations (most of which are probably true) that staff at Michigan didn’t have anybody jump ship. I doubt Harbaugh is going anywhere. And kudos to them, surviving the media onslaught

I think the chargers will hire Ben Johnson from Detroit
Probably trying to get NFL jobs—I hope they are all put under that show cause deal

I'd bet if he wins a NC he scratches his itch to return to the NFL. But I don't know shit, and would like to see him leave so.......
I'm not sure he'll stay whether he wins it all or not. With JJ probably gone he may not have a team this good for a while, and he may not want to wait until he gets one before returning to the NFL.

I keep forgetting. I'm still stuck in the Lance Alworth/AFL era!

Next you'll tell me the Raiders have left Oakland...
in other news, the Washington Senators left D.C. and moved to Minnesota. not sure when, but it was a while back. (sorry, but news travels kind of slowly to Iowa these days)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT