ADVERTISEMENT

Haarberg Belongs. Send Raiola to the Soup Kitchen

To be fair you do the exact same thing who does not agree with you after a win. You are exactly the same. I'm sure you will argue like an idiot like usual. But you do the exact same
hence the "yep"

hence the "yep"
It's ok. You're not a bad guy, you're just wrong... a lot. 😉 This team makes us all wrong quite a bit.

Hopefully we can get bowl eligible and the players can go some place fun. The rest of the season might be pretty tough.

• Love
Reactions: JOHNNY N
Sure hence the yep. But the guy you are touting cost this game. He was terrible. But you won't go after HH but just lump him in with others. But you single everyone else individually. So comical.

kid played like shit today

if you have to invent stuff to dislike about me, maybe look in the mirror instead

Reactions: MissoulaHusker
Threads like these will continue to exist as long as people try to make superstars out of a group of misfits. We have an entire team of people that likely would not play on many other programs. That’s just a reality of the pathetic program we have become over the past two decades.

I completely trust in Rhule and believe he will get this thing turned around, but the team/players that we can brag about without other weakling’s in football giving us a sympathy smile is not this group.

If they end the year with a bowl game, I’ll be very appreciative of what they’ve done and they should go down in history as the first group that started turning things around. But the reality is, at the end of the day, they will have beaten 6+ very poor college football teams to achieve that goal.
Like Iowa is any better? Why don’t you go back to your board for some real wailing and gnashing of teeth….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT