best half of football all year

we may have found our QB

OL coaches and OCs please send applications to Coach Rhule

Reactions: NikkiSixx
raiola should literally be begging for every penny he'll ever see again

worthless

Reactions: GBR_Atlanta
Definitely feels better than with Sims.

However, it's NIU. He's missed a few reads. Not ready to say he's elite yet, but let's see how he develops. Glad we have him to at least stabilize things.

Just got to start watching. This guy could have beat minney. Maybe Colorado if he didn’t fumble or toss easy picks

HH did have a bad read on that drive that could have been picked

However, it's NIU. He's missed a few reads. Not ready to say he's elite yet, but let's see how he develops. Glad we have him to at least stabilize things.
his first real game action since playing C1 football

Sims is a 4 year starter with 30+ games under his belt

you are seeing Haarberg's absolute floor

I am tempering my excitement a little bit because it is NIU.

But, even if it is NIU, I thought Haarberg looked like he can actually go through progressions when given time and is pretty decent running the ball too. He also didn't turn the ball over, which is the biggest thing for me. I guess technically there's that fumble when he got hit, but I'm giving him a pass on that because I think that was more on the line.

I don't think Haarberg is anywhere near elite, but I do think he gives this team the best chance to win right now. I wanted Sims to put it together. He has amazing tools physically, but the between the ears part just isn't there at the moment for whatever reason. I don't know if he's flustered, trying to do too much, whatever, but Haarberg just looks much more comfortable back there and while he may not elevate the team, he's not hurting it.

I think we'd be 2-1 minimum right now with Haarberg starting all 3 games.

Never as great as wished for and not as overall as bad has some bitch about. Need the 6th win however it happens to get more practices and then the off season has to have some major work done for him to stay close to QB1 status.

Reactions: Laner2
Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video

Threads like these will continue to exist as long as people try to make superstars out of a group of misfits. We have an entire team of people that likely would not play on many other programs. That’s just a reality of the pathetic program we have become over the past two decades.

I completely trust in Rhule and believe he will get this thing turned around, but the team/players that we can brag about without other weakling’s in football giving us a sympathy smile is not this group.

If they end the year with a bowl game, I’ll be very appreciative of what they’ve done and they should go down in history as the first group that started turning things around. But the reality is, at the end of the day, they will have beaten 6+ very poor college football teams to achieve that goal.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
Cause you’re throwing shades at Kong all over the place in extremely old posts. You’ve been dying to do this. Don’t lie. This makes you happy in your extremely sad life
While I am not one try to find old posts, come on bro… Kong deserves it if anyone does

When you rail on and on about a player like they are Dan Marino but in reality they kinda stink, well then it’s all fair game. And gimme a break with the guys “wanting Nebraska to lose” shit, we want a winner and many can see when a player is good or not.

And that said, enough with the bumping of posts fellas,I think we get it…

Cause you’re throwing shades at Kong all over the place in extremely old posts. You’ve been dying to do this. Don’t lie. This makes you happy in your extremely sad life
You may not have been paying attention, but his post isn’t actually about quarterbacks. He’s throwing it in Kong’s face because this is exactly what Kong does. He’s well known for looking through someone’s history and rubbing their nose in it.

You may not have been paying attention, but his post isn’t actually about quarterbacks. He’s throwing it in Kong’s face because this is exactly what Kong does. He’s well known for looking through someone’s history and rubbing their nose in it.
yep

it's all welcome. all who obsess over me can have at it. all's fair.

I do find it quite telling that these fans are all too giddy to "get" me following a loss, however. leaves zero doubt about which side my opinions lie on (Huskers doing well, playing well, winning games).

Reactions: leodisflowers
Kong is a big boy! If he can't take what he dishes out, then the internet is probably not for him. I don't know why you're here defending such an egotistical Ahole. The guy has been on the wrong side of this battle for a few months now and clearly is willing to die on this hill. I definitely wouldn't recommend tarnishing any credibility you may have, by trying to defend him.

Kong is a big boy! If he can't take what he dishes out, then the internet is probably not for him. I don't know why you're here defending such an egotistical Ahole. The guy has been on the wrong side of this battle for a few months now and clearly is willing to die on this hill. I definitely wouldn't recommend tarnishing any credibility you may have, by trying to defend him.
you're right. I can take it.

you, on the other hand, I'm not so sure. guessing you wrote several iterations of this post before you finally got it right.

probably took 45mins at least.

can you explain which "side of this battle" I'm on for the rest of the class? your answer will likely be very illustrative of your own feelings while having very little to do with what I post here.

• Haha
Reactions: East-Coast-Sker
you're right. I can take it.

you, on the other hand, I'm not so sure. guessing you wrote several iterations of this post before you finally got it right.

probably took 45mins at least.

can you explain which "side of this battle" I'm on for the rest of the class? your answer will likely be very illustrative of your own feelings while having very little to do with what I post here.
Oh this should be good...

I'm sorry, if you can't figure out what "side of this battle" is referring to compared to the rest of the class. I will however be continually laughing at you while you prop yourself on top of this HH pedestal.

Please keep up the good content. As much as it hurts me to be right, while our Huskers struggle on offense.

See you next week, after HH leads us to another underwhelming offensive performance.

Oh this should be good...

I'm sorry, if you can't figure out what "side of this battle" is referring to compared to the rest of the class. I will however be continually laughing at you while you prop yourself on top of this HH pedestal.

Please keep up the good content. As much as it hurts me to be right, while our Huskers struggle on offense.

See you next week, after HH leads us to another underwhelming offensive performance.
I figured you'd have no answer to this.

typical.

we'll see you next week if we lose and he plays like crap. we won't see you if we win and he plays well.

that's just how it goes with your breed of "fan".

yep

it's all welcome. all who obsess over me can have at it. all's fair.

I do find it quite telling that these fans are all too giddy to "get" me following a loss, however. leaves zero doubt about which side my opinions lie on (Huskers doing well, playing well, winning games).
To be fair you do the exact same thing who does not agree with you after a win. You are exactly the same. I'm sure you will argue like an idiot like usual. But you do the exact same

• Love
Reactions: JOHNNY N
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT