ADVERTISEMENT

Haarberg and Purdy

Hmmm.. Maybe there might be a player here, that was a HS quarterback playing Different position. There were a couple of em in the past.

How can these guys watch this and not get royally POed. Sims is killing this offense. Yes he can run and has a decently strong arm. He's also a turnover machine and completely inept. Stop making excuses and bench him PLEASE!
I gotta admit, when he ran out of bounds and stopped the clock before the half, giving CU 3 more points for free, well, I don't want to say bad things (others here doing that plenty), and I'm not angry, but at that point it was obvious that smart football was not an asset.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I gotta admit, when he ran out of bounds and stopped the clock before the half, giving CU 3 more points for free, well, I don't want to say bad things (others here doing that plenty), and I'm not angry, but at that point it was obvious that smart football was not an asset.
There are a lot of obvious signs that Sims doesn't have a real high football IQ. Running out of bounds might have been the most obvious.

Last edited:
Appears in addition to being a backwoods dipshit, our OC is also a coward too afraid to sit his guy
Credit to Satt
King Kong Idk GIF by Max

• Haha
are people not allowed to change their mind upon receiving new data?

he sucked until Rhule got in his ear. he's shown an openness and willingness to change his approach.

I give him credit for doing what it takes to not look like the moron he looked like weeks 1&2

most people don't have an open enough mind to recognize when they're wrong and adjust.

credit to me, too, for openly giving credit

• Haha
are people not allowed to change their mind upon receiving new data?

he sucked until Rhule got in his ear. he's shown an openness and willingness to change his approach.

I give him credit for doing what it takes to not look like the moron he looked like weeks 1&2

most people don't have an open enough mind to recognize when they're wrong and adjust.
Just pointing out your wide range of personalities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT