ADVERTISEMENT

Haarberg and Purdy

Game is clearly lost, beyond stupid to not give one of them a look at this point

Preacher Rhule is a liar

Don’t listen to a word he says
I’m starting to wonder.

You can’t tell your 2nd team, let alone scout team, to always be ready and then continue to put Sims out there.

I’ve never heard announcers just obliterate a QB the way they are doing to Sims today. It’s beyond embarrassing

I’m starting to wonder.

You can’t tell your 2nd team, let alone scout team, to always be ready and then continue to put Sims out there.

I’ve never heard announcers just obliterate a QB the way they are doing to Sims today. It’s beyond embarrassing
Give them time

LOL

Suspect coaching to keep rolling Sims out there.

Picks are one thing, dude can't even get the snap or handle the exchange properly.

Huskers would be a good team with Casey.

Reactions: arf_man
How can these guys watch this and not get royally POed. Sims is killing this offense. Yes he can run and has a decently strong arm. He's also a turnover machine and completely inept. Stop making excuses and bench him PLEASE!

They are soft like a lot of the players on this team. Nothing will change until we get some real tough guys on the offensive line to lead things.

Reactions: BleedRed78
They are soft like a lot of the players on this team. Nothing will change until we get some real tough guys on the offensive line to lead things.
This season is likely lost. Hopefully we get a QB or two and a top notch lineman or two..a freshman needs to displace corc and piper dirty and foremost

Suspect coaching to keep rolling Sims out there.

Picks are one thing, dude can't even get the snap or handle the exchange properly.

Huskers would be a good team with Casey.
CT would have gotten killed today

Start Haarberg. He had zip on his passes and is probably the same running it. We also need to run off Sims after the season and get a portal qb and benching Sims should help with that.
For me it's not even the zip. He just doesn't look lost. I feel like Simms doesn't look like he's going through progressions, it's like he has 1 option and if they don't get open, it's time to run.

Haarburg isn't the runner Simms is for sure. Simms really is the second coming of Jamal Lord. But that speaks to his passing just as much as it does his running ability. If we want to return to a QB run heavy, option based offense, sure trot Simms out there. Otherwise, Haarburg actually looks like a QB, even if he isn't amazing.

He put us in a terrible spot and we folded in the second half. The whole team looked like crap in the 4 th.
And I think that can't be understated. Yes, we got blown out. But we were keeping it close until repeated turnovers put our D in bad spots, and then things just went downhill from there. Without Simm's turnovers, this is likely a close game.

Colorado isn't terrible, but we made them look alot better than they are.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Let’s go with Haaberg. He is below average likely, but he doesn’t turn the f*cking ball over.

No more Sims. It just needs to be done
I saw enough of HH to see that he isn't a P5 QB. Did you see his delivery... he takes forever to release the ball. Let's see what Purdy can do. Probably not much better, but let's get some plays on tape so we can do a complete evaluation. We have what we have this year, however it sure looks like we could be in the Portal looking for 2 new QB's to add to the roster.

Reactions: WHCSC
I saw enough of HH to see that he isn't a P5 QB. Did you see his delivery... he takes forever to release the ball. Let's see what Purdy can do. Probably not much better, but let's get some plays on tape so we can do a complete evaluation. We have what we have this year, however it sure looks like we could be in the Portal looking for 2 new QB's to add to the roster.
I’m not going to say Haaberg is even average. He’s gives us a better chance than Purdy though imo.

Jeff Sims needs Anthony Grant treatment

Here let me handle this one.

SHUT UP, BITCH. SUPPORT THE HUSKERS OR YOURE NOT A REAL FAN.

For me it's not even the zip. He just doesn't look lost. I feel like Simms doesn't look like he's going through progressions, it's like he has 1 option and if they don't get open, it's time to run.

Haarburg isn't the runner Simms is for sure. Simms really is the second coming of Jamal Lord. But that speaks to his passing just as much as it does his running ability. If we want to return to a QB run heavy, option based offense, sure trot Simms out there. Otherwise, Haarburg actually looks like a QB, even if he isn't amazing.
Jammal Lord was vastly better than Sims.

You saw that last season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT