ADVERTISEMENT

Guthrie N!

In your face, Zach!
And you and I don't even try to fleece 10 bucks a month out of our fellow Husker fans!! Smokin
Copy-of-Copy-of-On3-Matt-Zenitz-don-meyer-leadership-35-1.png

Last edited:
I wish my nickname was girthie. Ladies supposedly say that the girth is more important than the length.

“I built a really strong relationship with the whole coaching staff this weekend, especially the defensive staff,” Guthrie said. “Coach Cooper was the one who worked with me when I cam to camp, and he’s continued to believe in me and push me towards greatness. Coach Cooper settles for nothing less than being the best in the country, so I’m pumped to work with him and grow as a player. Coach Cooper and Coach White want me to learn all 3 safeties positions so I can be versatile and ready to play any of the spots.”

The Colorado defensive back joins coach Matt Rhule and the Cornhuskers’ top 25 class in the 2024 team rankings. He is accompanied by four-star safety Roger Gradney, four-star cornerback Mario Buford, and others.

Great tackler. Special teams standout. Could play as a freshman based on that alone. If his measurables are accurate as reported I can see why Nebraska offered. I suspect this kid hasn't done a lot of camps. Otherwise he'd have tons of offers.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Damn...dude passed up a Penn offer to play for N. Not being snarky, I would have taken the Ivy League offer. It's actually a good thing for us. If he's willing to pass that up, he's obviously committed and really wants to play P5 football. And hey, if nothing else, he'll be a GPA booster worst case scenario.

Another very good football player who is athletic. I love the fact that we're getting kids out of Colorado. With Neon Deon ignoring their in-state kids, Colorado is wide open to the rest of the country. We could pull a kid or two out of their each year. And historically, when a Colorado kid commits to NU, they usually stick around which is important in a developmental program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT