Walk On
Dec 3, 2014
Omaha,NE
De'Mornay Pierson-El ‏@DontPunt_15 2m2 minutes ago

Just about that time! Back to ballin
1f64c.png
1f3fe.png

GBR

I assume this means he is practicing again? That is great to hear...

Riley said they plan to re-introduce him slowly but that he may see some limited action this weekend.

Saw him practicing on the news. Looked good running around. Gangwish also back practicing with a brace on arm. Need to get these guys back and stay healthy. Hope Valentine and Bando back this week as well. GBR
3896997.JPG
3897014.JPG

Last edited:
I pray that hes good to go too and not rushing himself back. I will be honest, i was actually hoping hed red shirt this year after getting hurt before our first game of the season and missed the first 4 games. Maybe im being selfish here.

I pray that hes good to go too and not rushing himself back. I will be honest, i was actually hoping hed red shirt this year after getting hurt before our first game of the season and missed the first 4 games. Maybe im being selfish here.
I agree with you in some ways. In a way, giving him a year to recover is safer for a full recovery, plus he can improve his skill set and be a stronger factor next year. However, if he is healthy, he adds another dimension to special teams, jet sweeps, etc. that can be a spark for us the rest of the season.

Hindsight is always 20/20, and if he does get hurt, I won't be one complaining we didn't red shirt him, as I admit I want to see him on the field helping the team. It's hard to tell sometimes how healthy you are after an injury, because when the pain is gone and it starts to feel natural, you think you are recovered, even if you aren't fully recovered. I do like that MR said he plans on easing him in and not throwing him in and expecting a full game.

I think they should put him in certain situations such as third and long. Just having him on the field poses a threat and concern to the defense. I would even use him as a decoy, jet sweeps and deep routes to stretch the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT