ADVERTISEMENT

Guess things are getting interesting....

I heard a rumor that there was a rumor going around. Rumor has it, nobody knows shit.
Agree, so the purpose of this thread was to do what exactly? You give zero information only that you heard a rumor. I assume this is something to do with the rape allegations though. Again since the OP decided to play secret agent and give nothing for information it could really be related to anything.

Reactions: huskerj12
Some guy named Cornicator or something like that was on the Iowa board at like 8:30am claiming there would be 3 or 4 players suspended today or tomorrow. Not sure if he is even a legit poster, but these rumors should stop until the press conference.

Some guy named Cornicator or something like that was on the Iowa board at like 8:30am claiming there would be 3 or 4 players suspended today or tomorrow. Not sure if he is even a legit poster, but these rumors should stop until the press conference.
Yea he works with 10/11 in Lincoln, usually spot on. Knew about Pelini being fired as soon as we barely beat Iowa.

Not a rumor but a prediction....the authorities will not press any charges. Case closed. Move along. Nothing to see or talk aboot here.

He is being serious. Cornicator is reliable.
But why would cornicator be on the Iowa board posting this if serious? Don't you think he would post it here?

Leads me to believe he was trolling them yet again... He's been good at that this past week or so...

No way it's true. It does not make sense for these players to be practicing/speaking to the media and then all of a sudden two days before the game multiple suspensions? C'mon man!!!

I think as others have said it is going to be an update on the case, maybe the possible suspect is named? OR no charged will be filed.

I would think if a certain QB was getting suspended Ryker would be running with the 1's all week and that would have been leaked by now

But why would cornicator be on the Iowa board posting this if serious? Don't you think he would post it here?

Leads me to believe he was trolling them yet again... He's been good at that this past week or so...

Sorry for the confusion. You're probably right. I wasn't saying Cornicator was being serious, I was saying the poster who was verifying his reliability was being serious (i.e., right to do so). Cornicator is reliable as far as info goes, but he could also like to troll ;).

Reactions: timnsun
Cornicator also stated Fyfe was off the team.. so I think that guy is further down the chain, far enough to be the source of rumor spreading and doesn't really have any insider information. I wouldn't trust anything he says.

Last edited:
If you want to see what he posted:

Screen_Shot_2015_11_25_at_5_17_02_AM.png

No way it's true. It does not make sense for these players to be practicing/speaking to the media and then all of a sudden two days before the game multiple suspensions? C'mon man!!!

I think as others have said it is going to be an update on the case, maybe the possible suspect is named? OR no charged will be filed.
They would not name a suspect without charging them. This is not good. Cornicator is accurate.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
Suspensions are still looming, considering trying to change Riley's OSU rape culture that happened once with a non player. I'm just glad we have Ryker, Adam Taylor, cotton, Tariq Allen, and Kevin Maurice to fill in
They are some of the suspended too!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT