ADVERTISEMENT

Guardian caps

tstaup

Walk On
Oct 12, 2003
Just saw a note from the NFL citing a study that shows a 52% decrease in concussions for positions that utilize guardian caps.

I've also noticed a heckuvalot more college teams using them over the years and wonder why we haven't ever had a coaching staff utilize them.

I don’t know if I have ever seen any Nebraska team wear them and if they had it was for special teams.

I don’t know if I have ever seen any Nebraska team wear them and if they had it was for special teams.
Same. Things that make you go hhhmmmmmmm, especially with the health science lab that we pioneered..... wonder what Rhule's thoughts on them would be?

Not the same thing. Those are just a thin jersey like material that differentiates punt team from punt return team or kickoff from kickoff return when you have a mixture of white, red and black practice jerseys because special teams are made up of both offensive and defensive players.

Reactions: scarletred
Oh, didn't notice them once last year, thus the OP question. And here I thought I watched every second of every video DONU fball published. Multiple times. How did I miss them?!? Lolol

Personally I like the old Indians logos better on the caps than the Guardian logo. I am still pissed they got rid of Chief Wahoo.
major-league.gif

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT