ADVERTISEMENT

Graham Harrell?

On the bright side...USC ranked 20th in the nation in Red Zone Offense this year. We ranked 107th. So maybe Harrell will bring improvement in that area at least.

Reactions: BleedRed78
So we get a pass-happy Mike Leach disciple, or a guy who's run triple option exclusively at Georgia Southern and Army. Sounds like we don't really have a handle on what Frost is going to do. Let's hope he does.
and in the 4th quarter you score alot.

My only question is if it's Harrell, why did it take so long. Is he down the list of our choices? If that's who Frost wanted, why did we wait?

Not particularly excited if it should be him, but it's not my job that's on the line.

Reactions: 9and4
I didn't think it made sense until the Mikey Joseph hire. MJ has the ability to bring in big time WR talent and coach them up. Would need to get a QB in the portal to make it work.
Or you are betting on HH to be the starter.

Graham Harrell just doesn't get my blood racing. That's probably who we'll hire 😐

• Sad
Reactions: headcard
Frost started recruiting pro style QB's a couple of years ago

Great get in MJ for WR coach..

Now you need an OC who is a master at the passing game too.

It looks to me like that is where we were headed anyways.
We have a pro-style QB on scholarship at Nebraska? Who would that be? Do we even have a QB on scholarship with a strong accurate arm? No disrespect to HH or LS

Harrell wouldn’t be a bad hire cause we wouldn’t be stuck to him long. He’d be Frost’s Bob Diaco. Someone to help settle everything out in the end and be the kill shot we apparently need if Frost is going to hire a guy like Harrell. It will all work itself out this way.

And Harrell would definitely be a yes man for Scott but hey this would be great news for Masker, who some think is the best QB on the roster anyways

We have a pro-style QB on scholarship at Nebraska? Who would that be? Do we even have a QB on scholarship with a strong accurate arm? No disrespect to HH or LS

Harrell wouldn’t be a bad hire cause we wouldn’t be stuck to him long. He’d be Frost’s Bob Diaco. Someone to help settle everything out in the end and be the kill shot we apparently need if Frost is going to hire a guy like Harrell. It will all work itself out this way.

And Harrell would definitely be a yes man for Scott but hey this would be great news for Masker, who some think is the best QB on the roster anyways
whomever Scott hires is going to be a yes man..

I haven't heard anyone proclaim Masker as the best QB.. what board do you get your info from?

Last I checked, Torres was listed as a pro style QB's, but Haarberg as a dual threat. I'm not sure HH fits that category and looks more like a prototypical pro style guy with his height and supposed perfect throwing motion.

I guess you can categorize them how you like.

Logan is an athlete playing qb, but that doesn't mean he will be the turnover machine that AM was.

Frost's Bob Diaco eh? maybe, but I think the strain on Bob Diaco was caused by none other than Bob Diaco. That guy was a nutcase on his own accord.

I haven't heard anyone proclaim Masker as the best QB.. what board do you get your info from?

Last I checked, Torres was listed as a pro style QB's, but Haarberg as a dual threat. I'm not sure HH fits that category and looks more like a prototypical pro style guy with his height and supposed perfect throwing motion.

I guess you can categorize them how you like.

Logan is an athlete playing qb, but that doesn't mean he will be the turnover machine that AM was.

Frost's Bob Diaco eh? maybe, but I think the strain on Bob Diaco was caused by none other than Bob Diaco. That guy was a nutcase on his own accord.
Not to be too nitpickie but Torres isn’t on scholarship. He’s not even on the team. Even after he joins the team, with his injury, he has a good chance of never taking a snap in a game @ Nebraska.

And come on, HH is definitely a Dual threat QB. Don’t see to many Pro-style QBs returning Kicks in HS. He runs a 4.6 and ran zone red in HS. His best highlights are with his leg and not his arm. Don’t get the height thing. Cam newton is 6’5. And his accuracy is what’s holing HH back. Still think he will be a good one if he can get a good coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT