ADVERTISEMENT

Got in!!!

Time to play with some attitude!!! It has been lacking for so many years. No more clean uniforms, no more "too cool to hustle" bullshit. Time to fight.

Reactions: baseball31ne
I love the location. If I wasn't golfing Friday, I'd jump in the car and head down. Maybe Saturday! Gbr

Also, Augie Garrido stepping down during the selection show is classless Uterus arrogance on full display once again.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Holy crap,did we need a mulligan after our showing this week.Thank You B-Ball committee.

Michigan has to be sick about this.
I'm glad the committee didn't penalize NU too much for it's conference tournament performance, but the Huskers are fortunate to get in ahead of Michigan.

Michigan was about about 10 spots better in RPI, and that series in Ann Arbor was an ass-whipping. I'm certainly glad to have the bid, but that's a bit of a head-scratcher.

Reactions: rpappy3
I'm glad the committee didn't penalize NU too much for it's conference tournament performance, but the Huskers are fortunate to get in ahead of Michigan.

Michigan was about about 10 spots better in RPI, and that series in Ann Arbor was an ass-whipping. I'm certainly glad to have the bid, but that's a bit of a head-scratcher.
This proves it;s not all about RPI. Michigan finished 5th in the conference and didn't play well down the stretch. They only won 2 of their last 10 games.

This proves it;s not all about RPI. Michigan finished 5th in the conference and didn't play well down the stretch. They only won 2 of their last 10 games.
Oh I agree with you - Nebraska defintiely outplayed Michigan over the past month. I just think that if the shoe was on the other foot, we would be wondering why the other team got the bid.

Also, Augie Garrido stepping down during the selection show is classless Uterus arrogance on full display once again.
I heard one of Augie's volunteer assistants was offered the head coach position, but didn't want to take a pay cut.

One of those times I'm VERY happy to be wrong. Made it by the hair on our chinny chin chin. I think we can win if schreiber can play

Reactions: OzzyLvr
One of those times I'm VERY happy to be wrong. Made it by the hair on our chinny chin chin. I think we can win if schreiber can play

If it wasn't for Bucknuts beating Iowa you would have been correct.

Hope Schreiber can play threw with a little pain.... It's that time of year.

Reactions: Bremser
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT