ADVERTISEMENT

got a good laugh on the one locked thread on page 1

huskerbux

Recruiting Coordinator
Aug 24, 2006
Omaha
the guy has been non-existent for months and his name alone garners a lock? I have to believe more posts were in that thread (and deleted).
Is it September yet???!!!???!!!

I will admit to looking at it....and thought I would have seen something to warrant the lock, but I think you're most likely correct in your assumption.

Reactions: HuskerO
He brings about as much to the board in the form of information and viewpoint as anybody I've read on here for the last 5-6 years and that includes several years on RSS. Unfortunately he lets some of the crap get him a little too upset. It is our loss when he's not posting so thanks alot to the person that pissed him off this last time. There are a couple of guys with the kind of knowledge and insight that are must reads. Guys like Cavalot, HTO, Cornicator, etc. Most of the rest of us just have opinions.

He brings about as much to the board in the form of information and viewpoint as anybody I've read on here for the last 5-6 years and that includes several years on RSS. Unfortunately he lets some of the crap get him a little too upset. It is our loss when he's not posting so thanks alot to the person that pissed him off this last time. There are a couple of guys with the kind of knowledge and insight that are must reads. Guys like Cavalot, HTO, Cornicator, etc. Most of the rest of us just have opinions.
100% aggreement here. I am guilty of making life miserable for him years ago. Shamed to admit I did that, much better to let someone have the time and maybe learn.

Are you serious dingle? Your statement claiming the person that pissed him off is responsible for HIS absence is quite ignorant. That is akin to saying a person that wears provocative clothing is the guilty one after being assaulted by a predator. The guy has a short fuse which is lit by simply disagreeing with him, or God forbid, saying the Huskers are not A#1.

Reactions: suhnami
Impressed at you ability to avoid spelling errors with your hands being so full...

Are you serious dingle? Your statement claiming the person that pissed him off is responsible for HIS absence is quite ignorant. That is akin to saying a person that wears provocative clothing is the guilty one after being assaulted by a predator. The guy has a short fuse which is lit by simply disagreeing with him, or God forbid, saying the Huskers are not A#1.
I don't know the circumstances surrounding his absence nor do I know whose fault it was. What I do know is that the board discussion is poorer due to his absence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT