ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck

DeutschSooner

Jul 28, 2021
Now that our game is completed, I wish Husker Nation the best going forward. I know it's difficult and it sucks, but I do hope you can win some games this season.

I especially want to wish you good success with your upcoming hire. I may be a little biased, but I'd love to see with Campbell (Iowa St), Kliemann (KSU), or Leipold (KU) get the call. I know Urban is the sexy pick, but he's just such a sleaze, I can't imagine him sitting and coaching where Bob Devaney and Dr. Tom did.

Anyways, good luck...I'll be pulling for you. College football is so much better when Nebraska is strong.

Pineapple Express Thank You GIF

Now that our game is completed, I wish Husker Nation the best going forward. I know it's difficult and it sucks, but I do hope you can win some games this season.

I especially want to wish you good success with your upcoming hire. I may be a little biased, but I'd love to see with Campbell (Iowa St), Kliemann (KSU), or Leipold (KU) get the call. I know Urban is the sexy pick, but he's just such a sleaze, I can't imagine him sitting and coaching where Bob Devaney and Dr. Tom did.

Anyways, good luck...I'll be pulling for you. College football is so much better when Nebraska is strong.
we need a lot more than good luck, thanks for stopping by and I was pleasantly surprised your coach called off the dogs midway through the third quarter.

Thanks man.

Bob Devaney was a drunk and TO used his influence to get his players out of trouble with the law. Don't see why everyone has such a problem with Urban?

Bob Devaney was a drunk and TO used his influence to get his players out of trouble with the law. Don't see why everyone has such a problem with Urban?
The problem with Urban, as I see it, is he’d likely coach for two or three years, then announce something like he’s having migraine headaches and has decided to step down.

Reactions: moralvictories
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT