ADVERTISEMENT

Glazer (Fox) on Mora Jr.

newAD

Head Coach
Oct 14, 2007
Omaha
Just said some NFL teams are putting out feelers to Mora Jr about possibly returning to the NFL. Let the rumor mill fly.

I was implying it more as a distraction to UCLA.
Quite comical, distractions in the Foster
I was implying it more as a distraction to UCLA.
Now that's funny, distractions at the Chicken Bowl. Don't think the sub .500 team can gain much of an advantage, especially taking into consideration we have Smiling Mike.

Quite comical, distractions in the Foster

Now that's funny, distractions at the Chicken Bowl. Don't think the sub .500 team can gain much of an advantage, especially taking into consideration we have Smiling Mike.
You know what else is quite comical? How hard you try to be contrarian to every post that could have a positive interpretation to it.

Now that's funny. We are a 5-7 team and not very good but you feel the need to remind us of this at every turn. I guess if it makes you feel important...

You know what else is quite comical? How hard you try to be contrarian to every post that could have a positive interpretation to it.

Now that's funny. We are a 5-7 team and not very good but you feel the need to remind us of this at every turn. I guess if it makes you feel important...
Nope, I don't feel overly important, just disappointed that we have an administration that preaches one thing and buries their head. The non-worthy Iowa team kicked our ass and we lossed more than enough games that mattered. Yes. I will be negative when I continue to see sub-par coaching and administration. The Huskers deserve so much better.

Nope, I don't feel overly important, just disappointed that we have an administration that preaches one thing and buries their head. The non-worthy Iowa team kicked our ass and we lossed more than enough games that mattered. Yes. I will be negative when I continue to see sub-par coaching and administration. The Huskers deserve so much better.

tumblr_lt33suvAno1qfmr75.gif

And I'm sure the administration really gives a flying #&#! about the opinion of a whiny message board poster has to say on a free message board. Maybe when you no longer work at McDonald's but own a few of them you will actually be able to do something about it, and you can right all the wrongs that have occurred since 1997, and not bore all of us with your Midol needing attitude.

When you do become that person, I hope you also develop psychic abilities too so you can tell everyone who the next Nick Saban is ahead of time, and actually do something about making sure he gets the job. Then you can brag to us about how smart you are.

Until then I hope you get smart enough to realize that you can't do jack about the situation, just as most of us on this board can't either. Thus you are preaching (and annoying the shit out of) to the wrong audience.

If I had Warren Buffet money. I'd have used my influence a long time ago to get close to Bo and tell him to un-F@$& himself, and maybe he'd still be here. Or maybe I'd have told Cally not to hire Cosgrove when no one in Wisky land seemed disapointed to lose him. Or maybe I'd have been able to tell Pedersen ahead of time that he better have a fail safe plan before he fires Solich. Or maybe I'd have gone into Eichort's office and told him exactly who I would have like hired and handed over an ungodly amount of $$$$ needed to make it happen. But I dont, you dont, and no one else does, so what's the point.

You've made your opinion clear. We got it....many posts ago. You don't like MR, SE, Santa Claus, and probably the Easter Bunny. But the rest of us here realize we (and you) can't change anything, so we hope for the best, not failure.

Maybe you should go to some Chicago Cubs message boards. I'm sure you could add a bit of sunshine to the fanbase that's been suffering almost 100 years now.

Reactions: arf_man
You know what they deserve? Better fans than you, and that's a fact.

And I'm sure the administration really gives a flying #&#! about the opinion of a whiny message board poster has to say on a free message board. Maybe when you no longer work at McDonald's but own a few of them you will actually be able to do something about it, and you can right all the wrongs that have occurred since 1997, and not bore all of us with your Midol needing attitude.

When you do become that person, I hope you also develop psychic abilities too so you can tell everyone who the next Nick Saban is ahead of time, and actually do something about making sure he gets the job. Then you can brag to us about how smart you are.

Until then I hope you get smart enough to realize that you can't do jack about the situation, just as most of us on this board can't either. Thus you are preaching (and annoying the shit out of) to the wrong audience.

If I had Warren Buffet money. I'd have used my influence a long time ago to get close to Bo and tell him to un-F@$& himself, and maybe he'd still be here. Or maybe I'd have told Cally not to hire Cosgrove when no one in Wisky land seemed disapointed to lose him. Or maybe I'd have been able to tell Pedersen ahead of time that he better have a fail safe plan before he fires Solich. Or maybe I'd have gone into Eichort's office and told him exactly who I would have like hired and handed over an ungodly amount of $$$$ needed to make it happen. But I dont, you dont, and no one else does, so what's the point.

You've made your opinion clear. We got it....many posts ago. You don't like MR, SE, Santa Claus, and probably the Easter Bunny. But the rest of us here realize we (and you) can't change anything, so we hope for the best, not failure.

Maybe you should go to some Chicago Cubs message boards. I'm sure you could add a bit of sunshine to the fanbase that's been suffering almost 100 years now.
Wow, quite the rant Mr. newAD, feel better? Merry Christmas!

Yet, for years you defended a coach who embarrassed the program and University multiple times on and off the field. Riley may end up being a terrible hire...but it's laughable for people like you to say "the husker deserve so much better" after over and over and over again you defended Mark each time Wisconsin scored again...and again...and again....and each time Mark blew up on the sideline and told the fans FU and to kiss his ass out the door.

Yet, for years you defended a coach who embarrassed the program and University multiple times on and off the field. Riley may end up being a terrible hire...but it's laughable for people like you to say "the husker deserve so much better" after over and over and over again you defended Mark each time Wisconsin scored again...and again...and again....and each time Mark blew up on the sideline and told the fans FU and to kiss his ass out the door.

I look forward to the day when Riley is judged solely on his performance and not on what the previous coach did or didn't do. How long is it going to be before Bo is finally in our rear view mirror?

Always looking to the past......time to focus on the here and now. The Chicken Bowl will be upon us before you know it. Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Wasker77
For anyone else grammar smack is weak. For you?

You typed LOSSED. Yep you done did seen that right. LOSSED.

You guys blamed Callahan for years! The hypocrisy with Bolovers is never ending.

Again the obsession with Bo. We will be on our third or fourth coach out from Bo and we will still see these dumb "Bobelievers and Bolovers" comments. If that is the only defense supporters of Mike Riley have they have a pretty weak argument

Lossed? Autocorrect can't fix that much stupid.

Well as long as we're on the subject, Solich should have been given at least one more year. Frickin Peadeyshine.

Again the obsession with Bo. We will be on our third or fourth coach out from Bo and we will still see these dumb "Bobelievers and Bolovers" comments. If that is the only defense supporters of Mike Riley have they have a pretty weak argument

Obviously you don't get it...if you are going to by a hypocrite...which, D_Patrick is...expect to be called out. Had D_Patrick not defended Bo for 7 years even thru his blow ups and blow outs perhaps his message could be taken seriously.

Holy $@#@...that's a great meltdown AD (perhaps RichieTannebuam esque??) I must say tho that you seem to be one who gets off on telling others what to do based on your written words (or perhaps there's history amongest you and the other posters).

Yikes...it's a meaningless bowl game yet I'm sure all Husker fans would like to do well. Who knows on Mora and his future ambitions(?) and any potential impact...

GBR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT