ADVERTISEMENT

Ghosts of free board posters of past

Spartan is on here all the time. He is famous for stirring the pot!
Good morning, one and all!!! Glad to be named, even if on here still!!!😂
I had forgotten Alko… we never met, but we had people in common in Oklahoma….all of a sudden he was gone…
I remember Tulsa Tom was never wrong, even if he was😂

What's up man!? Long time no talk, hope all is well. Yes, we're fans of whatever organization he plays for. Full fledged is debatable :)
HTO, if this is you, greetings. I have recently left the college athletics world. Lots going on

Reactions: Tim Povich
Timm_may seemed to be a pretty insightful poster from the Pelini years. I can't remember if that was his exact name and I don't think he was a poster for more than a couple of years.
Wasn't he rumored to be someone in the program or a family member of one of the coaches back then?

IIRC, we had some staff changes and at about the same time, he stopped posting?

Reactions: HuskerO
Wasn't he rumored to be someone in the program or a family member of one of the coaches back then?

That's what I'm thinking too now that you say it, but I don't know for sure.

There have been several program insiders - players, family members, and others inside the program that have posted inconvenient facts - but nevertheless facts - that have been labeled trolls and banned

insider program knowledge isn’t always welcome unless it is of the sunshiney variety

Reactions: c_broadus
I believe he was contacted by a higher up Rivals Mod, asking him to change his name. When he refused, it was assumed that his name was purposely created to appear like that, and he was banned.
Yeah, I believed he made that username on purpose knowing what it would spell when Rivals truncated his name (due to it's length).

Reactions: BradWesley
Yep, it's me. Did you retire or decide to finish the days doing something else? Hope all is well!
I kinda got retired. You may recall my employer cancelling a big event in early 2020. That event brings in close to 90 percent of the company's annual revenue. I was bought out and left in late 2020. I have moved home to Nebraska (had been gone since 97) and will be working with the Warren Football Academy part-time. Good to be home and thank you for asking

I kinda got retired. You may recall my employer cancelling a big event in early 2020. That event brings in close to 90 percent of the company's annual revenue. I was bought out and left in late 2020. I have moved home to Nebraska (had been gone since 97) and will be working with the Warren Football Academy part-time. Good to be home and thank you for asking

Ya, I vaguely remember. Well, we're both in Omaha so if you ever want to meet up for lunch or something let me know. I've followed the WFA and it's incredible what they're doing. Fun to watch from the outside. Real Estate is keeping me super busy, but I'll definitely find time to meet up.

Tim, I'm really sorry for this... but I'm totally "fan-girling" right now. Long before I decided to post here... I used to read you for years. I enjoyed what you brought to this place!

Appreciate it, HH. This place got too toxic, and I was a large part in that so I don't blame the guys for the perma-ban. It is what it is. 👊

Ya, I vaguely remember. Well, we're both in Omaha so if you ever want to meet up for lunch or something let me know. I've followed the WFA and it's incredible what they're doing. Fun to watch from the outside. Real Estate is keeping me super busy, but I'll definitely find time to meet up.

Appreciate it, HH. This place got too toxic, and I was a large part in that so I don't blame the guys for the perma-ban. It is what it is. 👊
👊 Hey, in my eyes you are a legend. You love NU and we all do! I hope you'll keep with us ;)

👊 Hey, in my eyes you are a legend. You love NU and we all do! I hope you'll keep with us ;)

wait-what-is-happening-here.gif

Who was the former marine or service person from Texas that said he has ptsd and at one point was threatening to off himself?
Beat me to the punch. Would always say, because he told his bedtime stories to kaz on the phone, he was the real deal. He's a special kind of loser POS. Stolen valor corksukker.

Was it on this site that some odd Misery fan used to post? English clearly wasn't his first language but he was a cool dude and funnier than hell when he wasn't trying to be. Can't remember his name.

C20 was great. Miss him a lot. Oddest sense of humor but funny as hell.
👍 C2O’s like.

Reactions: keilwitzg
Whoever created the yoga pants thread should be given a HOL Lifetime Achievement Award.. I was a lurker here for many years before trying out RSS last year and now back as a poster on the free board. Then whoever turned the yoga pants thread into a literal s***show. That poster should have been banned forever. I felt the vomit coming up when I saw that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT