ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Board Poster of the Year nominations…

For best visiting fan, I nominate @STPGopherfan. Respectful, and mainly only around the week before and after we’re playing Minny.

Angriest poster: Probably Chuck003 (he would probably agree with that)

Best use of a Big Lebowski gif: Johnny N

Most unexpected story arc/biggest poster plot twist: NikkiSixx
Do remind us of nikkisixx

Reactions: Frozone
I do agree. When I drink, I take 20 years of frustations out. When I am sober, I am not quite as angry. I will be better. I doubt it, but I will try. I only drink on Saturdays, though. Maybe I should slow up. Although not much has been proven on the field, I really do like the recruiting class and the direction the program is going. (6 days a week apparently).
Ah, I didn’t mean it in any deep way whatsoever; I was just kidding around and trying to keep the award thread going. There have been plenty of times I’ve been right there with you in being disgusted with what we’ve seen transpire on and off the field since Bo left; God knows there’s been plenty to be angry about.

Reactions: Chuck003
Clearly HBK, informative, true fan, doesn’t post to stir up crap around here. All around model poster.
I agree.

a great aggregator.

he deserves this honor in a landslide victory (even if he doesn't value wins as much as he used to).

I would like to nominate two posters for poster of the year and also vote for one.

@HBK4life constantly updates us regarding all things Huskers, an easy nominee and past winner.

I’d like to throw in another, most deserving, poster for this award.

This poster has brought people to this board just to see what he’ll post next.

He’s right a lot, regardless of whether people admit it.

He’s wrong a lot, and contrary to common belief he will usually admit it.

He lives so rent free in people’s mind he has five current addresses.

He brings the heat and the goods in every discussion.

He has his own illness named for him, also known as KDS.

Love him or hate him, he has been the board this year.

Nominating @king_kong_ for POTY

Any other nominees?
🤣

HBK for most informative. Kong for most entertaining.

Could also nominate all the moron posters whose minds Kong lives in rent free allowing Kong to do what he does. They're pretty entertaining too.

Last edited:
Reactions: huskerfan1414
It’s not even close on this?
especially annoying..
Fast And Furious Im Back Bitches GIF by The Fast Saga

easily the two for POTY

Kong is easily one of the worst posters in the history of this board. We have so many great posters here, but that guy has almost single handily ruined this board, making it just insufferable at times. I know he does have a following that is entertained by his antics, so to each his own, I guess. But for me, guys like HBK are why I come here and Kong is why I leave.

Kong is easily one of the worst posters in the history of this board. We have so many great posters here, but that guy has almost single handily ruined this board, making it just insufferable at times. I know he does have a following that is entertained by his antics, so to each his own, I guess. But for me, guys like HBK are why I come here and Kong is why I leave.
I like them both but for obvious different reasons. HBK is the best at finding the "insider" stuff and posting it. Kong is just the contrarian who likes to get a rise out of people. Most of the time, when I read his posts, it makes me dig a little deeper to sort of defend or validate my opinion.

I like them both but for obvious different reasons. HBK is the best at finding the "insider" stuff and posting it. Kong is just the contrarian who likes to get a rise out of people. Most of the time, when I read his posts, it makes me dig a little deeper to sort of defend or validate my opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their option. I respect you, but compete disagree about the contrarian. I see no real thought or actual football knowledge, just random attacks and baseless accusations. But to each their own, take care.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I enjoy each of them

who hands this award out? is there an official for tHBG POTY?

Honorable mention for using the word "insufferable".

If you do, you should check out Husker Max. You seem like you'd fit in really well over there.

If you do, you should check out Husker Max. You seem like you'd fit in really well over there.

I’ve been here almost 20 years, since basically the start of this place. I’m not familiar with Husker Max, but coming from you I’m sure that’s some sort of insult. I do visit the on3 site and it’s Ok, and most of the trolls over there are from other teams which is nice.

Top Kong is just set in his ways and your not going to change his mind on certain subjects…

Like me he loves to argue and he’s like a bulldog with an old shoe, he won’t let go..😂

HBR4Life hands down is #1

I’ve been here almost 20 years, since basically the start of this place. I’m not familiar with Husker Max, but coming from you I’m sure that’s some sort of insult. I do visit the on3 site and it’s Ok, and most of the trolls over there are from other teams which is nice.

Not an insult at all. I truly think it would be right up your alley. It's not for me, but a lot of people love it. You really should give it a look sometime.

HBK for most informative. Kong for most entertaining.

Could also nominate all the moron posters whose minds Kong lives in rent free allowing Kong to do what he does. They're pretty entertaining too.
Can we get a nomination for poster whose lips are most firmly planted to Kong's ass? THX.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT