ADVERTISEMENT

Gebbia

Well way to say his name again...
giphy.gif

Gebiia didn't have a great game... Last week he was 34-48 for 329 yards and a TD but also had a fumble. Also 1 punt for 40 yards...

T. Lindsey has 1 catch for 14 yards through 2 games.

Through 2 games Roberts is leading the team in tackles with 22, 16 solo and 1 TFL

Lightbourn averaging around 40 yards per punt...

Gebiia didn't have a great game... Last week he was 34-48 for 329 yards and a TD but also had a fumble. Also 1 punt for 40 yards...

T. Lindsey has 1 catch for 14 yards through 2 games.

Through 2 games Roberts is leading the team in tackles with 22, 16 solo and 1 TFL

Lightbourn averaging around 40 yards per punt...
You enjoy following the beaver closely....wanna be my wingman?

Watched Gebbia the past two weeks. He is a very accurate short-to-medium passer. Problem is that he does not have a very strong arm. He does not make mistakes though. You'll notice they were still in the game late despite his numbers. Still convinced the last three years look much different if Frost just lets Gebbia start for a few games that first year. Record maybe not much different, but the locker room issues and Martinez's development probably take different trajectories.

Reactions: HuskerDana

HC, been a minute, hope all is well. I am certainly not going to hammer on our staff for/about the the qbs that have left. I will certainly say that....in the Gebbia incident....the situation was handled very poorly....and I am NOT saying that I want Gebbia here as our starting qb. I just hope that SF learned a little bit from that whole incident.

Thats not projecting at all. To your point though, "decent people" aren't ultra aggressive in real life as we saw earlier in this thread. Thats kind of the opposite of being decent.
Decent people will always be ultra aggressive in defending those who can't defend themselves. It's clear we're looking at this from different sides of the table.

So.....you think it is okay to use Downs to berate how he acted? Once again....you are a pos for doing so, keyboard warrior.
WTH? I dont use downs as an insult because I don't think its a bad thing to have it. I guess you see it as something terrible, I see people that were born with it as generally being very happy individuals. You might feel sorry for them but I don't. Kick my ass for that if it makes you feel better.

*immediately goes on to say keyboard warrior things

Can y'all cool it with the ridiculous bickering and lack of a sense of humor? You're really losing the young crowd when every comment has to pass your moral test of whether or not it'd be appropriate to say at a funeral.

So....let me get this straight....you are not the little b hiding behind a keyboard laughing at people that have Downs, while I am the one that is a keyboard warrior, 🤣. Carry on then, champ.

Decent people will always be ultra aggressive in defending those who can't defend themselves. It's clear we're looking at this from different sides of the table.
So you look at people with downs as needing to be defended. Spend a little time with them, you might change your opinion on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: _glaciers
So you look at people with downs as needing to be defended. Spend a little time with them, you might change your opinion on that one.
I will defend anyone from a group who's unnecessarily the butt of a joke because of something they can't control.

It was a low brow jab, yet you're willing to die on the hill that by someone choosing to defend the target group of the joke they're in accord belittling the targeted group. I'm not going to explain the flaw in your approach because this is sometimes a football forum, but I will say unequivocally that it makes you incapable of defining or understanding what makes someone a decent person.

The next time you're spending your day with someone who is handicapped ask that person how they feel about being the punchline of a joke.

Reactions: HuskerDana
WTH? I dont use downs as an insult because I don't think its a bad thing to have it. I guess you see it as something terrible, I see people that were born with it as generally being very happy individuals. You might feel sorry for them but I don't. Kick my ass for that if it makes you feel better.

The thing is, dude.....if have been on this forum for a long time and have seen many of your posts. From what I can recall, you have always seemed to be pretty decent. I am actually pretty surprised that a post like this is what you have chosen to defend to the death. Like I said.....carry on, champ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT