ADVERTISEMENT

Gambling Week 3

Penn State looking kind of yucky on the road. Hope people heeded my advice not to listen to me when I said I'd think they will cover :p

Still kind of expect that they will and pull away in the 2nd half. But we'll see. FSU is only up by 7 on BC at the half too. I didn't mention that one but felt like a bit of a trap to me.
Kind of a deep thinker.

• Haha
Reactions: BigRedTed
Mentioned this in a different thread, somehow missed this one but I put $5 on USC at +525 when they were up 14-3 at halftime. I wanted to bet on Georgia but they were still -900 so thought what the hell, let's try it. 10 minutes into the 3rd, the deficit is gone and Georiga's got the ball again lol.

Think I‘m going to roll with Craig Bohl to cover +30 against the whorns..

I also LOVE Sparty plus the points on Saturday

Every square on the planet will be on Wash

Dantoni will have the boys buzzing & their grass will be about 18” long by kickoff
Stick a fork in Sparty before the first half.. brainfart on the Big 10 hater..

Reactions: king_kong_
Lol... I suppose I deserved that. I know I don't put in a lot of effort posting here sometimes. Believe me getting my brain to shut up on occasion is the real trick :p
You did deserve it because I took Fla State and gave the points. I didn't need to be reminded. LOL

• Sad
You did deserve it because I took Fla State and gave the points. I didn't need to be reminded. LOL
Sorry to hear that. That whole line just seemed off to me. Figured FSU would win pretty handily but 26 or whatever it was seemed high. 12pm road games...

Just mentioned PSU/Purdue games because of the OP. And well I live with Penn State fans lol.

Sorry to hear that. That whole line just seemed off to me. Figured FSU would win pretty handily but 26 or whatever it was seemed high. 12pm road games...

Just mentioned PSU/Purdue games because of the OP. And well I live with Penn State fans lol.
You realize I'm just kidding, right?

LSU -9.5 over Mississippi St
Georgia Southern +18.5 over Wisconsin
Kansas St / Missouri OVER 48.5
Alabama -31.5 over South Florida
Northern Illinois / Nebraska UNDER 45.5
Florida +6.5 over Tennessee
3-3

Should've gone 4-2, but the refs had to call a weak roughing the passer penalty on Snodgrass.

3-3

Should've gone 4-2, but the refs had to call a weak roughing the passer penalty on Snodgrass.
I thought it was an overall tough weekend. I think lots of guys felt both Bama and Colorado would roll, yet they both failed to cover by a large margin.

In my case, KState and Florida State were the issue. I hit a 4 teamer which carried the water, but overall, when you get stuck on 1 or 2 teams that fail to perform, it will cook your goose. LOL

Oregon covers easy.
I don't have a good feel for this one. I imagine Sanders knows Oregon will be salty, but is more concerned with the QB matchup the following week with Shedeur vs. Caleb Williams.

At any rate, CU is really gonna get their defense tested the next couple weeks. Then after another week, they get Utah and get a chance to have the physical hell beat out of them. I think the week following the Utah game could make Colorado a beat up and vulnerable team.

I thought it was an overall tough weekend. I think lots of guys felt both Bama and Colorado would roll, yet they both failed to cover by a large margin.

In my case, KState and Florida State were the issue. I hit a 4 teamer which carried the water, but overall, when you get stuck on 1 or 2 teams that fail to perform, it will cook your goose. LOL
It was a crazy tough weekend. I was actually happy going 3-3, though I'm with you. I thought Bama was my lock pick & it wasn't even close.

I don't have a good feel for this one. I imagine Sanders knows Oregon will be salty, but is more concerned with the QB matchup the following week with Shedeur vs. Caleb Williams.

At any rate, CU is really gonna get their defense tested the next couple weeks. Then after another week, they get Utah and get a chance to have the physical hell beat out of them. I think the week following the Utah game could make Colorado a beat up and vulnerable team.
Colorado has surprised me big time and I'm sure they'll continue to do so. BUT I'm digging my heals in and believe that their depth issues are going to catch up with them to where they'll get smoked.

Think the totals opened at 72?

I think I like OU to score in the mid 50's in this game.

CU, while a fun story, is lucky to be 3-0. This will be their "come to jesus" game.
Are we gonna look back in 5 weeks and wonder how that CU game plays out if HH was the QB and not Sims?

• Sad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT