ADVERTISEMENT

Gambling Week 3

UGA -27.5

AZ -18.5

VA TECH ML +255

FSU -26.5
Those are nice pics JOHNNY.
After watching film, I'm beginning to think FSU may have the best combined OL and DL in the country. They look like a total bitch up front of D.

The East Coast games tomorrow may cause an issue on some of my picks.

Those are nice pics JOHNNY.
After watching film, I'm beginning to think FSU may have the best combined OL and DL in the country. They look like a total bitch up front of D.

The East Coast games tomorrow may cause an issue on some of my picks.
Wondering about the weather in the FSU. High winds and rain.

Reactions: king_kong_
Looks like your bookie is going to sign his kids up for that summer trip to Europe!
That's a nice trip for that public servant's kids. lol

Having said that my contribution is going to be a parlay with 4 teams that had their first 2 games at home and now are going on the road to play a team that played its first 2 games on the road. Could be interesting.

Reactions: SuperBigFan
BC notoriously sleepy place to play, too

Especially for an early kickoff
Years ago I was listening to a guy on the radio and they asked "What do you think about OSU at Illinois this weekend, OSU favored by 28, any chance the Illini pull it out?"

And the guy goes "Yeah, I guess, the game is at 11am, it will be cold and gray and no one will be in the stadium so OSU might not even know a game is going on"

Bama starting the transfer from ND at QB.
He is reunited with Tommy from ND who was also his OC at Dame. Should be some better chemistry there.
Saban probably not taking any prisoners tomorrow.
This is a game where "normal Nick" gets up 28-0 at the half and that is it...game ends 31-3

Tomorrow it will end with a 50 point Bama win.

Last year at home USF as Home Underdog they were 1-4. The year before they were 4-0.

Thanks scarlet. Good luck with your picks.
For the room I'm going to play a 3 team 50.00 parlay. Will play in the a.m.

Tuco with Virginia Tech (**Edited from Rutgers after reading Tuco post #2 in this thread)**
scarlet with Syracuse
kong with Colorado
If any of you guys choose to change your top pick, just let me know by about 9 a.m. or so.

Next week I'm going to bump it to a 4 team room parlay. I'll use our 3 regular pickers, and next week I'm gonna use SuperBigFan as the 4th. The following week I'll HuskerO top pick, then JOHNNY, then leodis, then Tampa Bay, etc.

I want to try to include as many as possible since this is gonna be a collective play on my part. I may have to move to a 5 team parlay after a couple weeks in order to get all the guys in that make picks. We just need to get lucky a time or two. It would be nice for the room to win, but it's mostly for fun.

Regardless if we win or not, I'm gonna keep it at 50.00 parlay, even if we are playing a 4-5-6-7-8 teamer.

Last edited:
This army QB looks like Captain America
I wonder if they get a lot of beaver or if their payoff is like, in their late 20's.

See, they don't put that kind of info on the "Life of a West Point Cadet" tab on the school website.

You should probably know that I tell my wife the mascots of each team and let her pick based on that info.
Right. Based on her picks, she's pretty good.
Earlier today, for my wife I played a State 3 teamer. KSU, PSU, FSU. On paper, not a bad play.

Reactions: BigRedTed
LSU just don't look interested in pushing the ball downfield so far this year

offense in a complete shell compared to 2nd half of last year

• Wow
Reactions: HuskerO
Penn State looking kind of yucky on the road. Hope people heeded my advice not to listen to me when I said I'd think they will cover :p

Still kind of expect that they will and pull away in the 2nd half. But we'll see. FSU is only up by 7 on BC at the half too. I didn't mention that one but felt like a bit of a trap to me.

Last edited:
Penn State looking kind of yucky on the road. Hope people heeded my advice not to listen to me when I said I'd think they will cover :p

Still kind of expect that they will and pull away in the 2nd half. But we'll see. FSU is only up by 7 on BC at the half too. I didn't really that one but felt like a bit of a trap to me.
PSU will still end up covering yet..NC and Minnesota should be one of the better games of the day..

Wow Alabama struggling with USF 🤣🤣
Kinda shaping up to be one of those days.

At halftime, South Carolina 14 Georgia 3.

Mizzou edges K State on 61 yd field goal as time expires.

Florida State started slow, gained control, got sloppy and barely escaped Boston College with a 2 pt win as a 24.5 favorite.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT