eyeing mizzou +3.5 hosting KSt

SJSU vs Toledo OVER 56.5

NMSU vs UNM OVER 54

Wyoming +29.5 @ UT

ASU +3 vs Fresno St (not even close)

CU -23 vs CSU (not even close)

Last edited:
Reactions: BigRedTed
Thoughts on UNC vs. Minnesota? I just don't see Minnesota as being that good and I think Drake Maye might hurt them.
waiting to see the forecast

the hurricane moving up the Atlantic seaboard might make that one pretty soggy

if it's not super wet, I agree

waiting to see the forecast

the hurricane moving up the Atlantic seaboard might make that one pretty soggy

if it's not super wet, I agree
I read a gambling article that showed that stats when it came to making a wager because of the forecast and basically the stats showed that there was no reason to change your wager based on rain/snow/wind whatever..

Of course, I thought that was bullshit! Even though the research backed it up I was still like "**** these nerds".

I've seen Penn State's first couple games. I've seen Illinois play some too. It's hard to gauge this early in the season and Penn State has played some weak teams and this is their first road game which is always iffy... but I have a hunch they will cover. Allar has looked great for Nits and Franklin has no qualms about adding a garbage touchdown or two at the end of games.

Not sure how to feel about Purdue/Syracuse. Fresno State and Va Tech games were both close and both might be decent teams. Purdue is at home and Syracuse hasn't really had a challenge yet - I like the Boilermakers there. Don't take my word though... there's a reason I don't gamble lol. Especially early in the season when things are still working their way out.

I've seen Penn State's first couple games. I've seen Illinois play some too. It's hard to gauge this early in the season and Penn State has played some weak teams and this is their first road game which is always iffy... but I have a hunch they will cover. Allar has looked great for Nits and Franklin has no qualms about adding a garbage touchdown or two at the end of games.

Not sure how to feel about Purdue/Syracuse. Fresno State and Va Tech games were both close and both might be decent teams. Purdue is at home and Syracuse hasn't really had a challenge yet I like the Boilermakers there. Don't take my word though... there's a reason I don't gamble lol. Especially early in the season when things are still working their way out.
Illinois will get worked over. They should be 0-3 on the way to that magical Big Ten West 5 win season.

Money must be on Navy because that line has dropped 1 point to Memphis -13.5 over Navy.
Could be...

I have heard that a lot of big time gamblers don't put in early bets, so who knows.

In the end it is all a ****ing guess and the only real winners are the books. Which is why I feel okay about helping my bookie send his 3 kids through private school.

Reactions: HuskerO
LSU -9.5 over Mississippi St
Georgia Southern +18.5 over Wisconsin
Kansas St / Missouri OVER 48.5
Alabama -31.5 over South Florida
Northern Illinois / Nebraska UNDER 45.5
Florida +6.5 over Tennessee

Could be...

I have heard that a lot of big time gamblers don't put in early bets, so who knows.

In the end it is all a ****ing guess and the only real winners are the books. Which is why I feel okay about helping my bookie send his 3 kids through private school.
Haha, you and me both!

I usually don't bet chalk but this week I like a big number blue blood parley for various reasons
Alabama bounces back after a loss
Ohio State discounted because didn't run it up on Youngstown State (but never does)
Oklahoma ready to put together a complete game and separate from mediocre teams

I also LOVE Sparty plus the points on Saturday

Every square on the planet will be on Wash

Dantoni will have the boys buzzing & their grass will be about 18” long by kickoff

I also LOVE Sparty plus the points on Saturday

Every square on the planet will be on Wash

Dantoni will have the boys buzzing & their grass will be about 18” long by kickoff
Oh my god, right?

Plus, I feel like Washington doesn't play well when they travel far. I totally have no idea if that is true but it was what I think.

Reactions: king_kong_
Tons of crappy games to sift through this week. Here goes.

West Virginia -2.5 WVU 4-0-1 before Texas Tech last 5 and 7-0 as non con HF <17 pts (I got WVU at +1)
Rutgers -6.5 Rutgers 10-0 after they score >35 pts vs opp off a SU Fav loss
Washington - 16 UW 9-0 as non con favs of <28 pts and MSU 0-10 home off BB SU wins, last vs Non Con
BYU +8 BYU 8-0 ATS away with revenge
North Carolina -7.5 UNC 8-1-1 ATS off a SU Non Con win and Minnesota 0-5 ATS after allowing < 7 pts

Bonus Pro Game
Raiders/Bills over 46.5 Bills 5-0 overs after Jets and Raiders 14-2 overs vs AFC East

Skers -13 tomorrow
Totals: 43
Skers totals are 26.5

Thoughts?

I know I know "I am not touching that game" Shut up, if you gamble you are going to put money on your favorite team, the only question is, what is your bet?

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT