ADVERTISEMENT

FYI for Anyone Travelling to Minneapolis

king_Kong is an absolute scum sucking low life loser. I’ve visited many message boards and I’ve never seen a bigger d-bag than him and it isn’t close.
season 5 the inmates of summer GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

king_Kong is an absolute scum sucking low life loser. I’ve visited many message boards and I’ve never seen a bigger d-bag than him and it isn’t close.
When you say it isn’t close … would that be similar to our battle between QB2 and QB3 - like that close?

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
After reading gameweek this is how I imagine your house …

war film GIF by FRONTLINE PBS

How do you keep the bugs out?
Life in south Canada sounds rough

At least winter will be there soon

Are all those truckers still protesting in Minn?

It's all good. Seriously, Expecting and hoping for a good game. I think the traveling Nebraska fans know this lack of safety stuff is overblown.
i think it’s going to be a great game - wish we weren’t opening up on the road with a division foe but at least we will know out of the gates 😁. Good luck … obviously I hope we crush you, but hope for a good game and good experience for visitors.

It's all good. Seriously, Expecting and hoping for a good game. I think the traveling Nebraska fans know this lack of safety stuff is overblown.
Well of course!! A certain sign of a safe community, is when the thug train is bored on a Sunday night, so they just start sitting vehicles and dumpsters on fire >

Yep. Should be a fun game. Sucks its a Thursday night as I have been to the last 2 and planned on coming again, but Thursday killed my schedule. Love pounding grain belts in the stadium. Always have had a great time. Good Luck to you.

Reactions: STPGopherfan
Yep. Should be a fun game. Sucks its a Thursday night as I have been to the last 2 and planned on coming again, but Thursday killed my schedule. Love pounding grain belts in the stadium. Always have had a great time. Good Luck to you.
Yes. Not a fan of Thursdays, but unless by some act of God they move the State Fair, our first game of the season (If at home) will always be on a Thursday.

Bright side is the rest of the holiday weekend is free. Hoping to do a bit of binge watching of college football.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Yes. Not a fan of Thursdays, but unless by some act of God they move the State Fair, our first game of the season (If at home) will always be on a Thursday.

Bright side is the rest of the holiday weekend is free. Hoping to do a bit of binge watching of college football.
imagine getting cucked by the state fair?

never in Nebraska

Reactions: STPGopherfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT