ADVERTISEMENT

FYI for Anyone Travelling to Minneapolis

everyone going to the game should pack plenty of their own booze/food

spend as little on MN sales tax as possible!

travel in packs and bring a dummy wallet/phone, as well
What are you hearing that I’m not hearing? I’ve been to every home game the last two years to support my daughters. Not wearing gopher gear either. Never had a problem.

What are you hearing that I’m not hearing? I’ve been to every home game the last two years to support my daughters. Not wearing gopher gear either. Never had a problem.
you have been very lucky!

traveling to mpls is similar to venturing into the favelas of Rio, right down to the horrendous blood diseases being rampantly spread by the helicopter-sized mosquitos

praying for you!

Give a listen to the new normal that happens in Anytown, USA >

Stay safe, Huskers!
Charlie Sheen Applause GIF

Reactions: leodisflowers
1 year ago... and if you don't go downtown looking for a fight this ain't happening.. not like this was some random shooting Keep trying
what do you have to gain by defending this abhorrent behavior in a cesspool dump of a city filled with fat disgusting greasy losers that nobody in their right mind would ever visit if not forced to?

@tjlSker90 very soft on crime. mlps is the future he wants his kids living in

what do you have to gain by defending this abhorrent behavior in a cesspool dump of a city filled with fat disgusting greasy losers that nobody in their right mind would ever visit if not forced to?

@tjlSker90 very soft on crime. mlps is the future he wants his kids living in
That Minneapolis isn't a scary place to visit and you aren't going to get mugged, robbed, or shot by going there? Similar to all areas that have large populations of people you always watch your surroundings, don't get into drunken bar fights at 1am, walk down dark alleys, etc.. Has nothing to do with my stance on crime..

@king_kong_ a big ol giant pussy that can't leave Nebraska because he's too scared

Reactions: timnsun
That Minneapolis isn't a scary place to visit and you aren't going to get mugged, robbed, or shot by going there? Similar to all areas that have large populations of people you always watch your surroundings, don't get into drunken bar fights at 1am, walk down dark alleys, etc.. Has nothing to do with my stance on crime..

@king_kong_ a big ol giant pussy that can't leave Nebraska because he's too scared
I don't even live in Nebraska!

doesn't get more wrong than this. really sad.

enjoy your beloved crumbling rat infested toilet known as mpls!

Well wherever you live..

And I don't live there so I don't really care, just think this is a weak thread trying to scare someone
I think it's funny to make fun of all the idiots who live in minn because they're too poor or stupid to leave even though they're walking gun range targets

bleeding heart + soft on crime

brutal combo

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon
I think it's funny to make fun of all the idiots who live in minn because they're too poor or stupid to leave even though they're walking gun range targets

brutal combo
There's a lot more to Minnesota than just the Twin Cities and it's quite amazing actually

Reactions: scarletred

brutal combo
How much time have you actually spent in MN? Large portions of MN in ag country are very similar to Eastern Nebraska. These areas plus large swaths of Northern MN are just as if not more conservative than anywhere in the country outside of maybe Utah/Idaho.

You don't seem to be speaking from experience on this subject.

And what's up with the poor talk? It's weird. The suburbs of the twin cities are very wealthy. You must not have spent much time on a lake in MN. They are filled with "cabins" that are all worth half a million or more. Must be some real hard up people to own a "cabin" with a $50,000 pontoon and jet skis.

How much time have you actually spent in MN? Large portions of MN in ag country are very similar to Eastern Nebraska. These areas plus large swaths of Northern MN are just as if not more conservative than anywhere in the country outside of maybe Utah/Idaho.

You don't seem to be speaking from experience on this subject.

And what's up with the poor talk? It's weird. The suburbs of the twin cities are very wealthy. You must not have spent much time on a lake in MN. They are filled with "cabins" that are all worth half a million or more. Must be some real hard up people to own a "cabin" with a $50,000 pontoon and jet skis.
why the F would anyone go to MN when MT resides in the same United States?

i've been to vikings games (sat in the owners suite, stadium is awesome, city is a shithole) and weddings up north (brainard and surrounding.. flea bitten backwoods)

will never voluntarily return. yuck!

why the F would anyone go to MN when MT resides in the same United States?
Briefly lived in MT when I younger. Hiking is ok. Fly fishing is fun for a while just to say you did it. Bass fishing lakes in MN that are straight off a video game is the best. And lakes in MN are full of fish. And there are so many most barely have people on them compared to Nebraska.

Reactions: tjlSker90
1 year ago... and if you don't go downtown looking for a fight this ain't happening.. not like this was some random shooting Keep trying
How do you like this guy? lol I post an audio of last night's [Thursday, BTW] AK-47 play, and he claims it's too far away. To make him happy, I quickly find a story about automatic weapons play in the hotel district and he calls it old [from 2022]. Things have improved dramatically in the last year?? lol They've actually gone downhill including two mass shootings last week.....not to mention last night's audio. Can't wait for the next excuse! RollingLaugh

• Haha
@Here_4_a_Day, what’s your play here? The game is already sold out… the stadium will be filled with red. Are you hoping against hope your posts will make husker fans who have tickets sell their tickets? Cuz it’s not gonna happen.

I’ll be here next Friday making sure everyone knows I didn’t get shot, stabbed, mugged, or any other misfortune you’re posting here.

Am I immune to all these things? Nope. But I’m also not going to put myself in danger’s path either.

How do you like this guy? lol I post an audio of last night's [Thursday, BTW] AK-47 play, and he claims it's too far away. To make him happy, I quickly find a story about automatic weapons play in the hotel district and he calls it old [from 2022]. Things have improved dramatically in the last year?? lol They've actually gone downhill including two mass shootings last week.....not to mention last night's audio. Can't wait for the next excuse! RollingLaugh
If it’s going downhill, why do you keep posting articles from a year ago or more? Can’t find anything more current?

As usual its the big cities that ruin it for the rest of the state. It's almost like a pattern. Hmmm, shall we see what they have in common?
And before some smartass says POPULATION no shit sherlock, shall I list another common problem, or will that be too much for this board and its TOS? Cant have truth when rules are involved.

i've been to vikings games (sat in the owners suite, stadium is awesome, city is a shithole) and weddings up north (brainard and surrounding.. flea bitten backwoods)

will never voluntarily return. yuck!
Don’t you live in the Dakotas? Seriously, you can say the Dakotas are a “Sewer Falls smelling with construction 24/7 along I29, new kind of “idiots out wondering around,” piece of crap states.
See how I twisted the narrative there…

Don’t you live in the Dakotas? Seriously, you can say the Dakotas are a “Sewer Falls smelling with construction 24/7 along I29, new kind of “idiots out wondering around,” piece of crap states.
See how I twisted the narrative there…
I live in northern CO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT