ADVERTISEMENT

FSU to pay over 500 million to leave ACC.

This is fascinating. When are they trying to leave, now? So if they leave now, and join the B1G, could we be looking at yet another new schedule for next season?

Can't wait to see what that vaunted Iowa defense looks like when they play Michigan, OSU, USC, Oregon and FSU during the season.

Also can't wait to watch the undercover Iowa fans that post here as Husker fans try to NOT blow their cover as they reply to this post.
a shit iowa team beat a Jeff Brohm team by 21 last year

FSU's best team in years beat a Jeff Brohm team by 10 this year

sorry, i'm not impressed by either of those shitters

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I think this is the first domino into 2 major conferences. Clemson will leave after FSU. The rest will scramble between the Big 10 and SEC. The 2 conferences will be so large that the Big12 will mean nothing and fold. Those schools will also realign.

Last edited:
Might be the most retarded thing I’ve read all week.. well done
found the rest of your scholastic endeavors:
38909829-e878-4115-9e95-9fad92a40fc5.1c825ed2b8812ac43ca478de164e5286.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: moralvictories
FSU and Clemson are the value programs and the rest of the Big 10 will gain from their inclusion (particularly television and recruiting territory). Get them before the SEC.

Reactions: clmtigr1
Chip Kelly's layout for college football can't get here fast enough

64 team Power Conference
72 team Group Conference

8 8-team regional Power divisions
8 9-team regional Group divisions

NFL scheduling - 7 games against your division, 2 against 1 rotating regional division, 2 against another rotating regional division, 1 against a regional Group opponent

16 team playoff

1 commissioner, 1 TV contract, revenue sharing with players

all other non-football sports revert back to traditional conferences. football still funds them all.
That was a pretty good layout old Chip had. Better to have a competitive lower Division also to give those schools something to play for also.

"no u". c'mon, i know you have better chirps than that

1-2 scores. see below:

I disagree

Thall loves to hate on teams that have close wins to bad teams, but doesn’t like to talk about …

And of course an actual loss…

Make it happen. Take the top 40ish programs and break away from everybody else. It's going to happen anyway.

I disagree

Iowa and Louisville are both mediocre teams that get crushed by real competition. thank you for proving my point.

> Florida State didn't want to be there
> muh opt-outs
> so many distractions

which excuse will you cling to when FSU gets assblasted by the team Alabama just beat?

Iowa and Louisville are both mediocre teams that get crushed by real competition. thank you for proving my point.

> muh opt-outs
> so many distractions

which excuse will you cling to when FSU gets assblasted by the team Alabama just beat?
So sad… Iowa got crushed by #10 33-0 and you think the fighting klansman could beat Louisville (#15)… that’s hilarious . Get Kirk’s dick outta your mouth boy

> muh opt-outs
> so many distractions

So you love transitive properties now? So why did FL st beat the sh!t outta lsu worse than your hero Nick Saban’s team?

Reactions: Bruce1981
So sad… Iowa got crushed by #10 33-0 and you think the fighting klansman could beat Louisville (#15)… that’s hilarious . Get Kirk’s dick outta your mouth boy
Louisville, who got ran over by #36 Kentucky

So you love transitive properties now? So why did FL st beat the sh!t outta lsu worse than your hero Nick Saban’s team?
no not really, i'm a fan of what happens on the field. Alabama will likely advance to the National Championship, and Florida State will get embarrassed by the first elite team they've played in years.

it only hurts you because deep down, you know i'm right but you've married yourself to the idea of Florida State being an elite team. in the end, i'll have the past, present and future on my side and you'll have a bucketful of excuses and a fat wife.

Louisville, who got ran over by #36 Kentucky

no not really, i'm a fan of what happens on the field. Alabama will likely advance to the National Championship, and Florida State will get embarrassed by the first elite team they've played in years.

it only hurts you because deep down, you know i'm right but you've married yourself to the idea of Florida State being an elite team. in the end, i'll have the past, present and future on my side and you'll have a bucketful of excuses and a fat wife.

Uh oh.. doesn’t fit your narrative ..

Reactions: Bruce1981
This shit so sad.. Why are kids afraid to compete?

The more film they have on them the better it is for them if they want NFL inspirations..
I assume this a joke.. well done

If you’re being serious .. then .. sad for you

cumming your panties over beating a 9-3 team then throwing a tantrum over a team that beat the #1 overall, back-to-back national championship winners

😂😂😂
Dude … Iowa beating iowa state got you so hard .. your wife was so impressed with your 3” pecker that night… Unfortunately, your Hawkeyes played two ranked teams and got shutout both times. Yet you continue to run your mouth …

Nick Saban disagrees..I’ll take his word any day before yours..
So a high draft pick should play a meaningless game and maybe get hurt.. thus crippling his draft pick and livelihood. I assume your life sucks because you make really sh!tty decisions

Dude … Iowa beating iowa state got you so hard .. your wife was so impressed with your 3” pecker that night… Unfortunately, your Hawkeyes played two ranked teams and got shutout both times. Yet you continue to run your mouth …
you almost had it

when you're going to make a wife joke, it needs to be short and to the point or related in a way to what was just said.

here's what you could've said:

a) your wife left those panties here before I kicked her out

b) couldn't get them around your whale of a wife so had to use them somehow

Also, avoid the "..." thing cuz that's how old people text.

Go again buddy

Reactions: Bertimos
you almost had it

when you're going to make a wife joke, it needs to be short and to the point or related in a way to what was just said.

here's what you could've said:

a) your wife left those panties here before I kicked her out

b) couldn't get them around your whale of a wife so had to use them somehow

Also, avoid the "..." thing cuz that's how old people text.

Go again buddy
I still find hilarious that you think your Hawkeyes could beat Louisville …. So … fvcking … funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So a high draft pick should play a meaningless game and maybe get hurt.. thus crippling his draft pick and livelihood. I assume your life sucks because you make really sh!tty decisions
Doing the math 6 of them (FSU) are opting out and are they high draft picks?

I don’t think so..

Doing the math 6 of them (FSU) are opting out and are they high draft picks?

I don’t think so..
They are draft picks.. so if one is your kid you tell him to play a meaningless game? keep in mind if he gets hurt it may crush his dream of playing in the NFL?

They are draft picks.. so if one is your kid you tell him to play a meaningless game? keep in mind if he gets hurt it may crush his dream of playing in the NFL?
Again Did you miss what Nick Saban said about this subject…Apparently your missing the point…

Executing in a game is can be more important that the NFL combine..

Unless your a first round for sure player you shouldn’t be afraid of getting hurt in a game your getting drafted for..

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT