ADVERTISEMENT

Frost under investigation?

Don’t need fan nation. Watch the press conference. Alberts didn’t look happy with Frost saying that.
Ok it took me awhile to find the FULL press conference and I don't see the reaction from Trev Alberts that you did I guess.

I will say I think Trev Alberts was very much wanting that to be a short conference because In an ongoing investigation you can't give specific s.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Kirk and Brian are the Joe and Hunter of CFB.
Good luck on having the Trump of CFB. All bluster and nothing to back it up. No one respects your coach and you've become the laughing stock of the Big 10, let alone CFB.

I've got the ultimate "Trump" card right here. We promise to stop "clapping" this year. LOL

11/27/20 26-20
11/29/19 27-24
11/23/18 31-28
11/24/17 56-14
11/25/16 40-10
11/27/15 28-20

Last edited:
Cheaters prosper in the NCAA...it's time to start cheating again. Frost was around for the Ch(eating)ampionship years. The NCAA has no teeth, Nebraska should not self punish. Lawyer up and tell the NCAA to eat shit.
Nebraska should beg the Little 12 to take them back. Been tough sledding since joining the B1G. The money is great, but the competition too stiff.

Good luck on having the Trump of CFB. All bluster and nothing to back it up. No one respects your coach and you've become the laughing stock of the Big 10, left alone CFB.
Nebraska should beg the Little 12 to take them back. Been tough sledding since joining the B1G. The money is great, but the competition too stiff.
The two news pieces of manure just arrived..

Here is a link to an ESPN article that lays it all out. https://www.espn.com/college-footba...uskers-football-coach-scott-frost-report-says

Some highlights:

Occurred before Trev came in
Used Analysts and consultants to coach players on the field
Moved S&C to an "undisclosed" off campus location to avoid detection

There is "significant" video evidence
Frost had permission from Moos to do this he alleges
Frost has hired an attorney

Interesting and fits my initial thoughts that someone filmed this and sent it to the NCAA as evidence. They didn't have to look for this, it found them. Not sure why people think they can get away with this stuff in this day of technology.

Also, IF Nebraska was breaking the rules and getting more practice and S&C, it sure didn't help in the record. What a waste.

LOL. Your obsession with Kirk and your use of easily verifiable misinformation to try and lower our program just makes my schadenfreude of your current situation much more satisfying. Enjoy your season.
This feels like a copy and paste from the e-mail you sent to ESPN ... Sports Illustrated ... The Des Moines Register ... etc.

LOL. Your obsession with Kirk and your use of easily verifiable misinformation to try and lower our program just makes my schadenfreude of your current situation much more satisfying. Enjoy your season.
You’re the one taking time out of the middle of your day on a Wednesday to comment on a Nebraska message board… I wouldn’t preach about obsession

This feels like a copy and paste from the e-mail you sent to ESPN ... Sports Illustrated ... The Des Moines Register ... etc.

I was certain your next reply would elaborate on the NCAA investigation of Kirk you eluded to that I called you out for as a lie, but I get crickets and a deflection instead. Should I be surprised?

I'm not going to defend the behavior of our former meathead S&C coach, nor will I defend the prior bad behavior of our current OC (it likely cost him dearly as he was the heir apparent), but at the end of the day the program took measures to correct those problems and it's now in our rearview.

Will the Nebraska program address their current problems or try to minimize this and carry on business as usual. In my opinion, any reprimands/sanctions forthcoming from NCAA/B10/internally are nothing compared to the fact you have a head coach who is blatantly thumbing his nose at the rules set before him and also is attempting to cover up and withhold information from his overseers. That speaks to character and it doesn't speak highly of him, not at all. Enjoy your season.

I was certain your next reply would elaborate on the NCAA investigation of Kirk you eluded to that I called you out for as a lie, but I get crickets and a deflection instead. Should I be surprised?

I'm not going to defend the behavior of our former meathead S&C coach, nor will I defend the prior bad behavior of our current OC (it likely cost him dearly as he was the heir apparent), but at the end of the day the program took measures to correct those problems and it's now in our rearview.

Will the Nebraska program address their current problems or try to minimize this and carry on business as usual. In my opinion, any reprimands/sanctions forthcoming from NCAA/B10/internally are nothing compared to the fact you have a head coach who is blatantly thumbing his nose at the rules set before him and also is attempting to cover up and withhold information from his overseers. That speaks to character and it doesn't speak highly of him, not at all. Enjoy your season.
And this will end up in our rear view mirror as well..

During Covid last year plenty of programs tried to get ahead advantage some have got caught, but don’t fool yourself that programs aren’t finding a way to be successful including paying players that‘s hush hush..

Many have owned you in this thread. But I'm flattered you think my posts are the ones most worth reading. Feel free to check out my other posts on this board. I sense an mwulf level of entertainment in our future exchanges.

Moos wasn’t doing his job.. He hadn’t attend any home Basketball or Baseball games after the new year..

They checked his office and they have a security card to get in and he wasn’t there for months according to his punch in card is what I was told…

He was living on his ranch In Montana…
Hell of an operation Nebraska is running.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
Our head football coach needs to realize he is screwing the pooch with all of these things...personal life...off-field behavior...hiding things from the AD. He needs to re-set, re-examine his priorities and surround himself with people and actions that will lead to his success vs. his demise.
Just another step in our “head coach in training” program.

Reactions: Clouserp
The infractions, if true are so minor no real punishment. I agree just a really bad look, Frost definitely excels at that. In the OWH video he looked like a spoiled brat who got caught with his hand in a cookie jar, but was still able to throw the athletic dept and "administration" under the bus in his response. He is really good at blaming others.
I have high hopes for the team this year, but honestly I can't stand Frost, he is a scum bucket.

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Good luck on having the Trump of CFB. All bluster and nothing to back it up. No one respects your coach and you've become the laughing stock of the Big 10, let alone CFB.

I've got the ultimate "Trump" card right here. We promise to stop "clapping" this year. LOL

11/27/20 26-20
11/29/19 27-24
11/23/18 31-28
11/24/17 56-14
11/25/16 40-10
11/27/15 28-20
Suck my MAGA balls snowflake.

Per Fanation, your assessment would be correct. Coach Frost said all workouts were approved by administration. Now I don't think he addressed the analyst issue in that statement

School making the allegations provided the footage. So which b1g school turned us in? That rules out Wisconsin. Someone we beat? Penn State, Rutgers or Purdue? Minnesota Iowa, nw, ill or tosu.

Wouldn't surprise me if it isn't Ill. New coach watching film close looking at personel and coaches trying to figure out who's who, what they're doing etc.

I also assume it would have been a school that was an away game since they would have more readily available film in their possession.
I think Rutledge turned us in

can a program get any lower than never having touched a championship?

I enjoyed my very long, steamy piss on hayden frye's grave. thanks for that!

every iowegian is the same - an absolute worthless moron unfit to breathe. only good ones are piss-soaked dead ones.

"Integrity to step down" for a team meeting off site?

So ridiculous as to make me think you have some alternative motive.
This is just the tip of the iceberg for Fun Dip. If he truly cared about DONU, he would step down today, let TA name one of his under qualified assistants as interim HC for the season and let the program move forward with their pick of the top names in CFB once the coaching carousel fires up. He is already a lame duck coach, no sense in delaying it. Just move on already, I know that I have.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
So if Frost wins this year the University denies everything, sweeps this under the rug, and takes whatever minor penalties the NCAA hands out.

If he loses they pull a Tennessee and use this as reason to fire him without paying his buyout. Seems pretty convenient to me. Gotta wonder who leaked this.

This is just the tip of the iceberg for Fun Dip. If he truly cared about DONU, he would step down today, let TA name one of his under qualified assistants as interim HC for the season and let the program move forward with their pick of the top names in CFB once the coaching carousel fires up. He is already a lame duck coach, no sense in delaying it. Just move on already, I know that I have.
If your a card player let the cards fall as they may heading into the Illinois game..

Place your bets now before the season starts..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT