ADVERTISEMENT

Frost this Frost that...

Bye bye little guy, enjoy life in the American. Don’t forget about college football when you have a good team again in a few years.

A few years?! Do you know anything about football? UCF is returning their entire team and offense. They will start #10-12 in the country next year.

I wouldn't expect you to know what a real program looks like.

Before everyone proclaims him to be the next Bear Bryant, let the man coach and see how he does. Frost this and Frost that.. Are you kidding me? He might be the savior to Nu football, but let it play out. Give the man time before you anoint him with your stupid quips.
Take a lap MF!

A few years?! Do you know anything about football? UCF is returning their entire team and offense. They will start #10-12 in the country next year.

I wouldn't expect you to know what a real program looks like.
You wouldn’t expect a Nebraska fan to know what a real program looks like? GTFO. Every word out of your mouth is even dumber than the one before it. Enjoy life in the mighty
American without the staff that turned your commuter school into a Top 10 team, I won’t cry when it all falls apart.

You wouldn’t expect a Nebraska fan to know what a real program looks like? GTFO. Every word out of your mouth is even dumber than the one before it. Enjoy life in the mighty
American without the staff that turned your commuter school into a Top 10 team, I won’t cry when it all falls apart.

Again, you know nothing about UCF. U finally learned something today. It's only a matter of time before UCF is in the P5. They won't be able to keep them out due to money. The Orlando market is the number one market in the United States without an NFL team. It's the Number eighteen TV market. UCF has the number one student population in the US.

We started playing football in D3 in 1978. In 2013, we were #9 and in 2017 we are #6?!

UCF is the future. You wouldn't get it. You're like Tennessee. Endlessly hopeless in the past.

Again, you know nothing about UCF. U finally learned something today. It's only a matter of time before UCF is in the P5. They won't be able to keep them out due to money. The Orlando market is the number one market in the United States without an NFL team. It's the Number eighteen TV market. UCF has the number one student population in the US.

We started playing football in D3 in 1978. In 2013, we were #9 and in 2017 we are #6?!

UCF is the future. You wouldn't get it. You're like Tennessee. Endlessly hopeless in the past.

spacecoast, just stop...

Watch the video bro, maybe you will get it. SF 97 Champ. And I still like Bo...

Who cares?! It's 2018 and you're irrelevant

Yet here you are. Night of the biggest win of your program’s history, you’re up here.

Blathering on about a team so irrelevant they just took your entire coaching staff.

Our 3rd 4th and 5th titles produced a shit ton of blowhard idiot fans. A lot of them sound just like you.

Last edited:
Who cares?! It's 2018 and you're irrelevant

So let me see if I am following your posts correctly:
1. UCF was great before Frost arrived and will be great after Frost leaves.
2. Frost had little to do with UCF's success. It was the great players he inherited.
3. Frost will not bring Nebraska back to relevancy.
4. You hope for continued struggles for the Nebraska program.

If this is correct, then perhaps you will be enlightened to know you are not a very welcome visitor here.

Before everyone proclaims him to be the next Bear Bryant, let the man coach and see how he. Frost this and Frost that.. Are you kidding me? He might be the savior to Nu football, but let it play out. Give the man time before you anoint him with your stupid quips.
You are Good...Very Good! I am so glad you are here!

Dead on. Had I been sober last night, this would have been my post instead of the Brad Pitt stuff.

Yes, that must have been quite the bender... to result in mixing annointments, quips, and Brad Pitt.

Why don't you try to convince yourself of your self-worth on you and your therapist's time? We don't give a f**k if this season allows you to cut back to just 2 'appointments' a week. We just don't care. So kindly return to your strip-mall football program and spare us of your self-affirmation sessions.

This is what defines a program and when you get there you can thump your chest! Until then STFU.

Nebraska's Five National Titles
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=606981

The History of Nebraska Football
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=2722

Winningest College Football Programs of all times!
http://social.quintevents.com/bid/2...ollege-football-teams-and-coaches-of-all-time

Been There, Done That!

I don't think so. Nobody is going to bring you in when you average 20,000 fans a game when you are winning. That alone is proof that the Orlando market isn't worth anything.

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT