ADVERTISEMENT

Frost this Frost that...

Chuck003

Junior
Nov 6, 2016
Before everyone proclaims him to be the next Bear Bryant, let the man coach and see how he does. Frost this and Frost that.. Are you kidding me? He might be the savior to Nu football, but let it play out. Give the man time before you anoint him with your stupid quips.

Not a troll. Apparently Brad Pitt is the new head coach. Do I agree with the hire? Hell yes, what are the other options? However, give the man a chance to prove his coaching ability. We hire Frost and everything is gravy. Are you kidding me? This isn't the "good old Osborne days". This is a new era. Give the man a chance to coach, and leave the hard -on Brad Pitt crap for the movies.

Before everyone proclaims him to be the next Bear Bryant, let the man coach and see how he does. Frost this and Frost that.. Are you kidding me? He might be the savior to Nu football, but let it play out. Give the man time before you anoint him with your stupid quips.
Yeah happy new year

Mama is calling.
Creepy

gollum-bilbo-meme-meme-generator-so-the-obsession-begins-for-another-day-d41d8c.jpg

Last edited:

You’d change your tune if you watched his wedding video

He's only 10% Bear Bryant.
The rest is:
10% Vince Lombardi.
10% Bud Wilkinson
10% Tom Landry
20% Bob Devaney
20% Tom Osborne
10% Batman
5% Chuck Norris
5% Drago (from Rocky IV)

Thanks for putting the turd in the punch bowl.

Reactions: Can o' corn

Hey we all know he still has to coach a game.......but given all the fanfare that was put on the last guy for being 500 after a zillion years I think getting a guy who earned pretty much every COY award in his second year warrants a little excitement.

Just think......if he ends up being that good next year you will have missed out on almost a full year of bragging him up. :p

Not a troll. Apparently Brad Pitt is the new head coach. Do I agree with the hire? Hell yes, what are the other options? However, give the man a chance to prove his coaching ability. We hire Frost and everything is gravy. Are you kidding me? This isn't the "good old Osborne days". This is a new era. Give the man a chance to coach, and leave the hard -on Brad Pitt crap for the movies.
Prepare to be yelled at by the teen girl commitee.

It's like Frost this and like that and like this and uh
It's like Frost that and like this and like that and uh
It's like Frost this and like that and like this and uh

Reactions: jteten
I think the OP is trying to say that there is a line between being excited about a new coach and extreme optimism that borders obsession with inflated expectations that no human could possibly live up to. Kind of like the child on Christmas morning so excited about receiving the cute little hamster that she tightly embraces it and sadly suffocates it.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
I think the OP is trying to say that there is a line between being excited about a new coach and extreme optimism that borders obsession with inflated expectations that no human could possibly live up to. Kind of like the child on Christmas morning so excited about receiving the cute little hamster that she tightly embraces it and sadly suffocates it.
Dead on. Had I been sober last night, this would have been my post instead of the Brad Pitt stuff.

get off my lawn!

Agree. UCF was built before he got there. 8 NFL players on the roster that he had nothing to do with it. He’ll be a good coach and a great leader.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT