ADVERTISEMENT

Frost reaction to players leaving?

I wonder who else will be going to the portal? If he got pissed, it makes me think it’s someone who played a big role.

Reactions: artguy68
WestCoast right now
38iqvl.jpg

As has been pointed out players leaving is not unique to Nebraska and I’m sure all coaches get frustrated - however, I have not heard of this type of supposed interaction and the AD seemingly having to intercede

Mitch Sherman is a sensational soundbyte no-context click bait douche bag.
This should be easily enough verified as legit or BS. If Trev did indeed have to cancel/postpone plans then there is indeed smoke and fire

also if this turns out to be true then it is quite evident why Sip, Sam etc remain local hacks or have gag orders

Last edited:
Reactions: B1G RED RULES
You mean the same coach who sent out a dozen of offers to players in the portal alone this week? Seems kind of hypocritical to me
Let me get this straight.

You are a true Husker fan and thus I fully believe you want the team to get better.

Yet, you don't want our current coaches pursuing or offering players that are available in the portal, and you also don't want our coaches wanting to keep the current players that we have on the roster?

This thread certainly delivers.

Mitch is a sensationalist douche that has taken numerous quotes by players and coaches out of context recently for clicks.

Frost can be a confrontational dick and say dumbass things.

The players are leaving right? So what does it matter anyway?

Nothing burger served up by the biggest hack around.

I have no idea about this guy, but here's more details:

college football fan
@Genetics56
Since
@mitchsherman
lacks any details. Truth? Adrian Martienz wanted the starting job handed to him in 2022 and Frost said no. rest is history. Jurgens told Frost he is going pro and Frost disagreed he was ready. Now folks will act like Earth is burning down.

Nothing burger served up by the biggest hack around.
It is indeed a nothing burger - unless the AD had to postpone plans to go to INDY in order to intercede

Trev needs to put out a statement to quell this - the statement doesn’t necessarily need to be 100% accurate

college football fan
@Genetics56
Since
@mitchsherman
lacks any details. Truth? Adrian Martienz wanted the starting job handed to him in 2022 and Frost said no. rest is history. Jurgens told Frost he is going pro and Frost disagreed he was ready. Now folks will act like Earth is burning down.
Again — no reason for the AD to get involved if the above is all there is to it

college football fan
@Genetics56
Since
@mitchsherman
A) This dude is a wannabe sports reporter like sir yacht

B) I've never personally met AM, but this would go against everything we've ever heard about his character the last few years.

This tweet smells like bullshit

A) This dude is a wannabe sports reporter like sir yacht

B) I've never personally met AM, but this would go against everything we've ever heard about his character the last few years.

This tweet smells like bullshit
No idea. This guy posts all kinds of stuff.

Let me get this straight.

You are a true Husker fan and thus I fully believe you want the team to get better.

Yet, you don't want our current coaches pursuing or offering players that are available in the portal, and you also don't want our coaches wanting to keep the current players that we have on the roster?

This thread certainly delivers.
I am a Nebraska fan first and foremost. That does not mean I have to support a coach when he is having such heated conversation with departing players that the dam AD has to cancel a business trip because little Scottie is acting like a 5 year old. i don’t know who the hell you are or how you were raised but acting like a child when you are 40+ years old towards young men shows an extremely lack of leadership not only in front of the departing but also in front of the current players. He has lacked leadership on the field and off the field since day 1. Remember post Purdue presser? Again my ties are to the greater dam good of the program and Scott acting like such a big ass that the dam AD has to babysit is not good by any means.

The transfer portal is a dirty game. Make no mistake. even worse then recruiting. But it’s part of the game now. roll with the Good and bad but be a dam man And not a little bitch.

what I don’t understand is the fans that are so dam ride or die Frost that they can ignore the 4 terrible seasons, the current awfulness of our recruiting. Undoubtably the worst in school history since web services or hell magazine coverages of recruiting. And all of this childness and lack of leadership. Why? Cause he QB’d us to A title one year? That means he’s entitled a blind eye? Guys that’s nepotism and I don’t roll that way. If you think that means that makes me not a fan cause I actually care about the program and not the coach, then you have a lot to figure out in life and I can’t help you

I imagine frost will be on the hottest seat in the country to start next season. The stress he is under is going to not always manifest in a polite way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT