ADVERTISEMENT

Frost predicted this

We've done 141 million tests as a country. 9.1 million have tested positive at a pcr level that likely means many of those weren't even contagious - after 8 months of this charade. Cancelling a football game like this is ridiculous.
Yes, why shut down? Why? Why have protocols?

People REALLY are afraid everything theyve believed and sacraficed the last six months is overboard.

So you know of one. You are the resident expert. Well even experts admit the font have all the information about covid. Just because I've had multiple experiences which you choose to discount doesn't mean that I haven't had the misfortune to be close to the experience. You are lucky you nor your wife know nothing about actual experiences with Covid to people you personally know.
Prove that you've had multiple experiences of a young healthy athlete who has died of COVID. IF it had happened it would be front page headlines in some newspaper of sorts. We've had thousands of cases of COVID in my area and the state I reside in has only had 2 deaths under the age of 40 and those were both morbidly obese diabetic women in their mid 30s. One of the local TV stations did a story complete with video of one of them before she went in to the ICU.

There's not a single death fitting your description in our area which has every high school and many colleges playing sports. All of our area universities are teaching classes in person. Hell there hasn't even been a single hospitalization of a young athlete in our area. Tens of THOUSANDS of kids and not a single hospitalization. I would expect more hospitalizations from influenza in this age group than we're seeing from COVID.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Yes, why shut down? Why? Why have protocols?

People REALLY are afraid everything theyve believed and sacraficed the last six months is overboard.
We REALLY need old people to stay the f home as much as possible. Hospitals in the midwest are in fact seeing a significant rise in hospitalizations of people over the age of 65 from COVID. THE CLOTH MASKS THEY'VE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT ARE NOT PROTECTING THEM!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT